Customs: Destrongerlupus's Scramble Power vs Linkage List

Discussion in 'Requests' started by destrongerlupus, Aug 13, 2009.

1. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus #MoreSawBoss

News Credits:
    OK, the Classics project list has been humming for a while now, so I'm unveiling the OTHER side of my project. This one is a little more 'Specialty,' and is generally smaller pieces, so I expect the response will be slower over here, and the projects a little less financially crippling.

But time will tell.

SO, the theme here is Victory -> Operation Combination in "True Scale"

I get to decide what "True Scale" is. My loose definition is:

Small TFs: Micron, WST, and Kabaya-Mini-Kit sized
    Normal Sized TFs: "Limb" Scramble and SCF/HOC PVC sized
    Large TFs : "Leader" Scramble Sized
    City/Base/HUGE TFs: Standard toy-versions of those characters

Now, my "True Scale" places MANY of the characters in their "correct" scale already, so this project list will be much shorter, and filled with much weirder projects.

Also all combiners much be wither SCRAMBLE-POWERED (i.e. the mix-and-match peg-head guys) or LINKAGE powered (i.e. the Micromaster 6-combiner teams)

HOWEVER, if having read the above, you have an idea for something I DON'T have listed that fits the concept, I'll be eager to hear about it!

Format is the same as my Master List

Victory-

VictorySabre - (RobotMasters version De-suckified, or alternately Mega SCF given alt-modes) - Open
    Road-Ceasar - (SCRAMBLE POWER) - Open
    Deathsaurs (Beat My version!) - Open
    LioKaiser (SCRAMBLE POWER) - Open
    ++Liokaiser (Superlink) - Open {technically off-topic for the project, but I list him here, because I WANT to see this project done}++
    Dinoking (???? Technically I'm happy with the real one, but I also don't HAVE the real one so any "true scale" conceptual-upgrades to the Cyborg-Barney rejects are welcome...)
    GreatShot - Open (He must have 6 modes, and one of 'em must be a space-Rhino :p ...oh and he's gotta be within the 'Large TF' scale as designated above...yeah, this one's gonna be expensive...)

ZONE-

Anime-Style Upgrade kits for any of the Destron generals! (Get your GF's involved to sew the capes and cowls!)- Open
    Predaking (SCRAMBLE POWER) - Open
    Devestator (SCRAMBLE POWER) - Open
    Overlord (SCRAMBLE POWER) - Open
    Darkwing (SCRAMBLE POWER) {I'm cheating, because it's my list, and I can} - Open
    Violenjiger ('Cause why the hell not!) - OPEN
    Metro-Titan (BEAT MINE, or the Real thing!) - OPEN

BattleStars-

SuperMegatron (SCRAMBLE POWER---This one has some strings attached and WILL fetch a pretty sum, proposed base is Animated Leader Megs) - OPEN
    DarkNova (With Star-Giant Alt-Mode....got a recipe for this one too...) - OPEN

Operation Combination-

Battle Gaia
    Guard City
    (In Both cases, yeah, I'm avoiding shelling for the real ones here, creative-license eagerly welcomed!) - Open

Well that's it for now, I KNOW I'm forgetting something (probably several), but wanted to get this half of the project up at last :) 

D/L

2. destrongerlupus

News Credits:
    BEAT THIS!

A fun project one afternoon at the very beginning of an early-version of this project, I'm still pretty happy with how he came out, the Seacon-Gear really works great as his tail and shield.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cutthroat IS good for something ;) 

Anyway, probably not hard to beat, but a good example of where one could go with this project, and an old favorite of mine.

Attached Files:

3. destrongerlupus

News Credits:
    BEAT THIS!

Ok, anyone could beat this, not even half-finished, but STILL I love him more than the real-version.

[​IMG]

I'm especially proud of the scramble-fists, and anyone who takes this on needs to work those in!

Yeah and he's a Zombie, maybe I'll talk TTT into doing this at some point...

Attached Files:

4. lotussouljah

lotussouljah Well-Known Member

Free bump for a cool dude. Yeah, this might be harder to come by but it's really unique, special and ambitious which makes it so great! Surely someone will come along and try it out! Don't lose hope just yet! Good luck D/L!