Destiny

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Mechafire, Nov 27, 2012.

1. xMostWanted559x

xMostWanted559x Well-Known Member

When my friends are full, i use the app and you can find people to play with.

2. xMostWanted559x

I like auto rifles and sub machine gun and grenade launcher setup.

Im thinking once i get my 3 characters to 260ish ill start thinking which guns to keep and get rid of. They all seem like the same types seem to be the same with different names. Hate how you can use one exotic at a time.

3. biscuits

biscuits Sin from Genesis

I believe they call that 'balance' :p 

Got my light up to 273 from playing patrol today. Love how patrol works now, spend ages doing it because things keep popping up and then you get a heap of loot from the tokens when you move on.

Also, first expansion has a new patrol zone.
    Mercury, at last!

4. excelhedge

excelhedge Overseer of Weird

News Credits:
    If they are not Legendary or Exotic, I dismantle them as soon as I get something stronger.

5. biscuits

Though do yourselves a favor and keep 5 blue/legendary scout rifles to dismantle for a quest later on.

6. dojatron

dojatron Highly Refined Pirate

I've been avoiding sorting through the weapon mods and such. It's one of those things I've been wanting to avoid but now at 275 I'm going to have to look into how it works. I know if a legendary already has a +5 damage mod attached to it then you can infuse a rare that's at the same light level and get the +5 on top of that. At least most of the pain in the ass systems are gone... Definitely keeping most legendaries and dismantling doubles only. Never know what's going to get a buff. Still shaking my head that I dismantled doctrine of passing in d1...

By the way i accepted the join requests from everyone that has submitted one. I think Rhinox might be the only one that still has to accept the invite now that I approved it. Seems like a weird way they did that.

7. Rhinox

Rhinox We bring surreal to life

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    accepted. Just got control of my xbox account back today. 5 flipping days for Xbox to get it back to me after being hacked. 5 days, my entire vacation that I took off from work to play Destiny 2.
    yeah, I'm going to be really salty for a while.

• Like Like x 1
  8. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    just so you guys know, Dogfishes is a mostly TFW clan, lots of raiders, and we can usually get into a raid every night and day if need be. Having a lot of fun in D2, got my main to 275 and working on my second character's level, he's at 12 right now, should be 20 and ready to go by tonight

Destiny 1 took up most of my playtime, I tend to only play other games between content on Destiny lol. But during those, it's easy to remind myself why I play it so much, blowing $60 on a game every few weeks or $20 on an expansion for D2 every three months a big difference. The servers for D1 will be up for a while, it'll just be harder to find people to do the raids and stuff with since we're all on D2

for legendaries, check the perks, some are exceptionally good, like the new Nameless Midnight, which out of all the scouts, is the only one I feel has any "oomph" since it has exploding rounds. In D1, the guns had "rolls" where the perks could change, whereas the guns all have static rolls in D2. There's some really nice guns this time around, nothing God-Tier like the Fatebringer that I've found yet, but I haven't tried a lot of them yet.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  9. TFchronos

TFchronos Warrior of Cybertron

YouTube (Legacy):
    You have every right to be Rhinox I would be too, it's good to hear you got it back as apposed to losing it though.

I'm going to get my Titan going later tonight. They look like a ton of fun, I've been watching people wreck everything in sight with their supers. I chose a Hunter first because I started D1 with a Hunter so I just wanted to do the same with D2. I'm a Hunter at heart lol.

10. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody!

Ebay:
    titans are a blast and sentinel is so much fun......still cant leave my striker though

11. xMostWanted559x

Im a 270 on my hunter and 223 on titan

12. excelhedge

News Credits:
    So apparently D2 was down for 7 hours because had tried to remove some gauntlets that had some symbols on it that looked close to "kek"

13. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime Eat 'em up, eat 'em up, eat 'em up.

News Credits:
    Allegedly the way it was laid out was close to some kind of half-assed internet political/racist symbol. Silly as it seems, this close to release there's really no reason for it to be there, either. It couldn't do anything positive for the game.

14. excelhedge

News Credits:
    meh. Good on Bungie for removing it then

15. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    Yayyyy just finally completed the campaign. That was good! See, the addition of a proper campaign helped make this feel like a more complete package. I feel satisfied.

Now my Hunter is lvl 20 with 227 power. Time to do some strikes or what not, i guess, eh? Get that power level edged up a little more
    [should probly find people to play with, too. I never played any of the raids or anything in the last game and i'd like to change that this time around]

16. biscuits

Intro cutscene for the raid is pretty badass.

Not made it too far today, but felt like a decent amount of progress. Fun raid so far.

17. dojatron

dojatron Highly Refined Pirate

Yeah, i had a fun time getting through the first part with some friends who never really raided in D1 at all. At least we got one chest and started getting the mechanics of the second part together. Looking forward to working through it.

18. Nemesis251

Nemesis251 Wakanda Forever!!!

finally got D2. 6hr update wait......damn.

19. xMostWanted559x

Im at 282 and 265 and 30 now lol

20. Hate-triot

Hate-triot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Enjoying Trials of the Nine so far. The new map Eternity has some crazy sight lines but there's plenty of hallways for some quick flanking.

Shooting for Flawless this weekend as it'll be the best opportunity.

Edit: Finally Flawless achieved via a PUG group of all things

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017