Destiny

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Mechafire, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody!

Ebay:
    Honestly probably no point to.players aside from completionism. I kind of wonder if the ornaments are sort of pushing the boundaries from a development stand point sort of a shakedown for destiny 2 concepts using us as a beta?

2. TFchronos

TFchronos Warrior of Cybertron

YouTube (Legacy):
    While I do wish this was done sooner I'm just glad they did it at all. I found a great amount of enjoyment playing this game so I will enjoy as much of it as I can while I can.

I hope you can get with a good group of raiders Pravus. I missed the initial train for raiding and didn't really get to experience them up till January of this year with brr-icy and his group. With the right people it's a lot of fun and I hope that happens for you as well.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  3. Megatron31

Ebay:
    starts tommorrow!!!! whose in on the xboxone tfw raid group.........

got to do trials for the first time, not sure if it was just me but it seemed way more intense than regular PVP. Not like talking shit or anything although i did get tbagged..... Just felt that way for some reason

got to complete a nightfall as well man it was tough this week

4. biscuits

biscuits Sin from Genesis

It's just for fun really. It's not there to get to 400 easy, it's literally just a fun way to close off the game.

5. biscuits

• Like Like x 1
  6. TFchronos

YouTube (Legacy):
    Yeah Trials is more geared for the ultra competitive, like Iron Banner times 10. It's basically a beacon for all the sweaty try-hards to flaunt their skills at pushing buttons haha. That's the main reason I've never cared about getting in to it. It's neat that there's a reward for success game mode but it is flawed and to heavily focused on when pushing "balancing patches".

Anyway TOMMORROW!!!! I can't wait! For me it's like the night before Christmas, all the raids relevant, re-vamped weapons, big flip'en book to go thru, I'm so pumped for it.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  7. TFchronos

YouTube (Legacy):
    Judging from that image it appears the whole Last city being attacked is true, likely by the Cabal Empire. I'm looking forward to that reveal too.

8. Omegashark18

Omegashark18 Combaticon turned Autobot

News Credits:
    Even though I haven't played the game in weeks, I'm going to be there. Want to get more gear before Destiny's run ends(I know the games still going after the sequel comes out).

9. Megatron31

Ebay:
    Well that makes two, Pravus you in?

Really want that vault of Glass titan armor set

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  10. ShadowElite217

ShadowElite217 ShadowSpark

Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I play Destiny on Xbox one, and I'm always looking for fun people to play with, GT is same as my username, feel free to add me and send me message letting me know its you =) Been trying to build a Raid group as well. While I have a few people on my friend list that Raid, always good to have more in the event that others can't.

I look forward to Age of Triumph to drop tomorrow as well. BUT I won't be able to play it yet. (long story short) my internet is slow and I have to use a hotspot from my phone in order to play Destiny and it can't handle huge updates that are GBs long so I have to travel to my community college to get updates for my games and then I can play from home =) Also having a job gets in the way of getting everything updated as well.

11. Megatron31

Ebay:
    I'll shoot you a friend request next time I'm on

12. biscuits

Just a heads up, only Crota's End is available today as far as we're aware. Unless it was miss communicated, the raids will be released over the next 4 weeks in the order of Crota's End, Vault of Glass, Kings Fall and then Wrath of the Machine. They will be the weekly challenge for the week they are released, but will be available in the director like a normal raid after that. So it's just CE for this week, then CE and VoG next week and so on.

13. Megatron31

Ebay:
    I've seen a few youtube'rs mention the same thing biscuits so I think you are correct.

to bad no pocket infinite returning. I kind of hope the necrochasim quest isnt raid dependent

14. TFchronos

YouTube (Legacy):
    Teaser Trailer for the Reveal Trailer for Destiny 2. Loved it!

15. Megatron31

Ebay:
    I love Nathan Fillion, I have no idea why but I pretty much enjoy anything he is in and I always laugh when he and some of the cast of firefly/serenity do anything together.

cant wait till thursday

16. biscuits

Destiny 2 trailer was sweet, Nathan Fillion is awesome. Looking forward to the full trailer! Guess we can expect the gameplay reveal at E3 since that's just cinematic.

Ran Crota's End Weekly just now, pretty easy. First part is the same but with wizards. Bridge is the same but you need to kill a bunch of Gatekeepers once everyone's across (6 swords spawn). You need to kill all adds in Deathsinger real quick, she panics and summons x3 Ogres and some more ads. Kill them and a swordbearer spawns, use that sword to kill Ir Yut. Crota is also simple, just need a different sword wielder for each run. Oversoul spawns every time he gets downed.

17. Omegashark18

Omegashark18 Combaticon turned Autobot

News Credits:
    I can already tell, this sequel is going to have a lot more personality.

18. biscuits

I forgot how bad the Crotas End weapons were, too bad they didn't change the perks. I'm just there for the ornaments though.

19. ShadowElite217

ShadowElite217 ShadowSpark

Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Considering that I started in the Taken King DLC, it's going to be great to play Vault of Glass and Crota's End and actually get gear that will work in modern gameplay.

The Trailer is really cool. I also do love Nathan's voice, he really does bring out cool characteristics in characters he plays has. Also dem Cinematics, mmmmmm. Just got to love'm

20. Ranger Silver 6

Ranger Silver 6 Bang Bang

So we've already got a trailer for the next game, and I've only just got my first guardian to 320.