Desperately want: Fansproject city commander

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by retrolewp, Jan 4, 2011.

1. retrolewp

retrolewp Well-Known Member

Heyo, I missed out on robotkingdom's stock right when I was about to buy it. Very disappointed, as I have the money to get it now.

If ANYBODY wants to sell theirs, new or used, I will be happy to buy it for anything under $150. I don't care if this is the original or re-issue, addon-kit or none. I just really really want to get my hands on it and not pay for three times the original price.

I pay only with paypal. And I will pay quickly. Shipping cost isn't an issue either. I live in the US.

I also have a new in-package Universe Skyfall I can use as payment to put down the cost if anybody wants.

I hope I get a hopeful reply or two. I'm not very confident someone will come out of the woodwork offer me one, but I've gotten lucky in b/s/t situations before. Thanks.

2. retrolewp

retrolewp Well-Known Member

Bump.

I have many transformers I am willing to trade for it on top of any other payment, including an unopened Universe 2.0 Skyfall. If you are interested and want a full list of things I have for trade, then PM me for now, I'll update the thread with a full list later when I have time. I have a lot of toys going on from Beast Wars, Beast Machines, Armada, Animated, PCC, etc. my area also got hit quick with PCC Dinobots and Constructicons so I can always get that too for trade.

Though if this doesn't work am I allowed to post trade requests on the selling board?

3. tony77tony77

tony77tony77 Well-Known Member

Yes u can post trade requests on the selling board!!! If I had an extra one I would help you out. Good luck!!!

4. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits: