Fan Art: Design my Logo contest

Discussion in 'Requests' started by grimlockprime, Jul 17, 2008.

1. grimlockprime

grimlockprime Well-Known Member

As I look at some of my esteemed colleagues auctions and sites,I have noticed that they all have very distintive logos.So I have decided to put out the call to the talented artists of this website and others.The only limitations will be 2 entries per artist plus a few stipulations that will be listed below when it comes to character design.
    -Must include the words "Grimlockprime108's Customs" in "Animated",Beast Wars,or G1 style font superimposed over a Grimlock in both bot and alt mode
    -Any Grimlock(War Within,Beast Wars,G1,Alternators;though if you choose the Alternator incarnation try to make it more Grimlock;I.E.face plate with teeth or Grimlock's color scheme)is fair game for this except R.I.D's(if you don't know what i am talking about here then educate yourself)
    -Original designs for Grimlock will also be welcome.
    -"Animated" style designs are welcome but do not inflict the "Trap-Jaw" syndrome on him.
    -Entries can be noted to me on Deviantart under this name.
    As of right now I don't have a time limit for this contest,though that will change.
    There will be a first place winner who will be my primary logo and a runner up who will be a back up logo.Prizes are as follows
    1ST-Palisades Starscream Statue
    2ND-Deluxe sized Transformer custom from yours truly

2. grimlockprime

grimlockprime Well-Known Member

The deadline will be October 8.Good luck to all.