Describe your ideal TLK final trailer

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by daniel 97, Mar 8, 2017.

1. daniel 97

daniel 97 Autobots' second in command

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Okay, yeah, yeah I know another weird thread, but come on don't judge me...I'm a weird man. So basically I've been wanting to share this with someone and what better place to do it than here? What would make a good, a perfect tansformers trailer in your opinion? How do you imagine it being like - having a strong and serious tone, actionpacked or dynamic and mysterious? It's not necessary to visualize it although I would appretiate any kind of examples as to what you mean. Alright, that being said let me explain how I see the final trailer for Transformers: The last Knight!

Before I begin, I just wanna say that this is all for fun so you can be as creative as you want! Me, personally I want the final trailer to have an "nonstop action" feel to it, with the typical money shot-fade to black theme.
    This will be the soundtrack that's running in the background.

Trailer begins in a typical calm manner. The first ten seconds are of Cybertron from an orbital view, but partly destroyed - [​IMG]
    something similar to this and the camera zooms in very slowly.
    Around 0:10 the screen gently fades to black and we hear: "Your world...brief pause...it is dying..."
    We then skip to the devastated surfice of the planet - [​IMG]
    We see a shot of many dead cybetronians, a panorama if you will of a whole metal valley filled with corpses lying around smoking ruins, kinda like the Sea of Rust from TF: Prime.
    [​IMG]
    The cinematography is slowly speeding up...it is now 0:45 and just as the beat drops the screen lights up from a huge explosion in the background, followed by a screen flash and a quick shot of Optimus Prime landing on a metallic surfice in an Iron Man manner - [​IMG]
    and his eyes are still blue.
    The music is already building up as Prime is rising...yet another screen flash to "this summer"... 1:00 we see a whole legion of soldiers (WWII scene) as the camera raises above them...
    [​IMG]
    yes we are now on Earth. The next few scenes take place till 1:16 and are of battlefield Michael Bay type explosions! :bay 
    At 1:16 comes your "from director Michael Bay" immidiately followed by a slightly different version of Anthony Hopkins' quote from the first trailer: "What makes them come here...again and again...". We hear him saying this as we see Cade, kneeling while being held at gunpoint, but we don't see by who. He slowly raises his head...1:23...quick shot of Bumblebee jumbing from an explosion (that same area where Cade is) and then another quick shot of TRF cars being blown away...and yet another quick screen flash to a shot of Cade and Izabela running towards the camera as Bee is shooting a foe in the background who we don't see. Till 1:50 there are a few short glimples of Megatron in midtransformation and the rest of the Decepticons rolling out on a road in the Arizona desert...at 1:55 we see the shot of Grimmlock from the Superbowl TV spot followed by a blank screen 2:02 as we hear..."I have returned" and at 2:06 we see Megatron in full robot mode with a menacing look in action, swinging his ax (in the middle of a fight scene, but again we don't see with who).
    2:13
    [​IMG]
    "Do you seek redemption?"...fade to black screen...Optimus' eyes flash and then turn red. To 2:21 we see Optimus flying back towards Earth.[​IMG]
    2:22 A shot of Anthony Hopkins infront of Stonehenge with a worried face, slowly raising up his head as he is looking at a huge figure infront of him and the shadow of spreading wings covers him.
    [​IMG]
    Then at 2:30 there's a birds view of the ocean and something is rising up beneath it. The tempo of the trailer is alreay high and at 2:35 we see Optimus surrounded by all the Autobots as he's preparing for a fight. For a last time we hear the female voice sayng: "The path to redemption is littered with death, Optimus Prime!" and next comes his line: "Forgive me!" as the music goes louder and louder...
    2:40 Him fighting Bumblebee (footage from the first trailer) and goes on till 2:46 where we see Megatron and Bumblebee beating him up just like how Captain America and Bucky were beating up Iron Man in the Civil War trailer! -[​IMG]
    which goes till 2:55. And from then to 2:59 is the usual half a second long shots of action scenes, these I imagine being shots of the Dinobots charging and the dragon breathing out fire.
    And then 3:03 the Transformers: The last Knight title appears!
    [​IMG]

Boy, I had a blast doing this, tell me what you think?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 10
  2. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

That's an epic piece of imagination you got posted there!

• Like Like x 4
  3. Leopard5

Leopard5 Human in disguise

News Credits:
    That would be amazing

4. JoshimusPrime1993

JoshimusPrime1993 Rev up and Roll out!

News Credits:
    Oh man I would love to see Megatron say "I have returned" voiced by Frank Welker. That would send chills down my spine.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Crosshairs123

Crosshairs123 the autobot prick.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHEM. . . . . . Excuse me.

• Like Like x 2
  6. John TheDestroyer

John TheDestroyer Cognitive ability of a rock

News Credits:
    This sounds amazing! I would tell you my dream trailer, but you just explained it pretty much perfectly.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Primus Productions

Primus Productions Defender of the bayverse Veteran

News Credits:
    The most chilled part of this when you quoted Megatron saying "I have return.."

I can only imagine how his character will be like in the film itself.

And the part with Bucky & Captain America taking down Ironman. I can just imagine the scene in TLK.

Megatron and Bee vs Corrupted Prime

Everything is perfection.

Only thing I could see as when Prime is about to finish Bee. Megatron rams Prime before Corrupted Optimus can finish the job. Then a One shall stand bit happens after. But either way. This was an amazing idea.

• Like Like x 3
  8. John TheDestroyer

John TheDestroyer Cognitive ability of a rock

News Credits:
    So far, everyone's been thinking that scene with Optimus floating in space happens before he turns bad, but what if its the other way around. They launch his body into space after Bee and Megatron defeat him. I can see Megatron giving one final blow, killing Optimus, while saying "I rise, you fall", perfectly mirroring when Optimus killed the Fallen in rotf.

9. goudan

goudan Bumblebee all the way

News Credits:
    My thinking:Bee and the Autobots allied with Megatron and fight Prime on that ship thing, but I guess the final battle could be focus on Bee and OP, since they seem to rise Bee as the new knight, it would be logical for him to defeat the last knight (if it's OP), then OP's saved and together they will stop that planet, I don't know how though.

10. Primus Productions

Primus Productions Defender of the bayverse Veteran

News Credits:
    I like Bumblebee, But I really prefer Megatron having his justice. He had his face blown off, Then head ripped off. So, I think there need's to be justice satisfied.

That actually seems a good way to end the corruption. I do also love the fact you using the same exact quote Optimus used against his former master "The Fallen". Either way, I can see The one shall stand & fall bit happening and this is how I picture the rest, In the film itself.

Megatron will quote "One shall stand!" and Corrupted Prime will reply saying as he activate's his blade "And one shall fall...". Then of course your part of the story fits it with the dialog.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Coffee

Coffee (╭☞ꗞᨓꗞ)╭☞

News Credits:
    Something like the DOTM superbowl trailer. I had never been more hyped for anything Transformers related when that came out.

12. goudan

goudan Bumblebee all the way

News Credits:
    I agree with the justice part, but I think defeating a corrupted Prime is not what megatron would want, so I'd prefer their battle after Prime is saved, that will be their really rival fight I think.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  13. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee Funny Little Man

All I can think is "more new footage". Maybe some clearer shots of the Decepticons, some more of Grimlock, Steelbane, and maybe a combination of previously unseen footage of the Prime VS Bumblebee fight, with some unseen footage of that fight sprinkled in.

14. daniel 97

daniel 97 Autobots' second in command

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I think I forgot to include something, what actually inspired me for Megatron.

• Like Like x 1