Dengeki Hobby December Pics

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by chuckcjc, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Sledgehammer

Sledgehammer Ancient and knackered

Don't mind Grimlock's scale...in fact, he should fit right in with BT Tracks, Hound and Jazz... :D 

2. Devastattor

Devastattor Well-Known Member

Not really a direct, side-by-side comparison but the fact that some people are saying I already have the G1 thing covered by having Classics Grimlock in lieu of MP. Deluxe Classics GL is small, the bot mode is still just plain strange, and he's really small. If people don't want to get the MP due to his size and price, I understand that. I just miss the logic of saying no to MP because of the Classics version. IMO, they couldn't be more different in every way (but name).

Bottom line here-I think the production photos are going to sway a lot of people back to the want category despite him possibly being smaller. And I'll believe the size thing when I see the photos.

3. Soundwave2

Soundwave2 Banned

News Credits:
    Anybody have a pic of MP Convoy & G1 Trypticon? Wouldn't that be a good size for him?

4. Splendic

Splendic bleep blorp

Ebay:
    Well, just this year when asked about new Masterpiece figures at Botcon's day 3 Hasbro toy panel, Aaron Archer said they were aware that Takara was making new masterpiece figures (in fact Takara confirmed this to the public the same day), but had no current plans for their own release.

And considering Hasbro didn't even know which ones were in the planning/production stages, I seriously doubt that Hasbro and Takaratomy were in collusion on Grimlock.

And where exactly is everybody getting their info on the popularity of specific characters in Japan? Sounds like it comes from the rumormill, IMO.