Demolishor Instructions

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Crush, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Crush

Crush New Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Board members,

Just received a customized Demolishor, really sick looking! Did not come with the factory box, only the instructions and a certificate of authenticity. I then got called away and upon my return, the figure and cert were there but the instructions were not (out with postal box with all the other recyclables).

I am now sitting with this custom in vehicle mode but am afraid at attempting his transformation. In my online search for instructions, I found a board post which stated there are 20+ something steps to his complete, accurate transformation. With that complexity, I do not want to experiment with him.

Could not find anything online; including, Hasbro instruction PDF page, the world wide web, or anywhere else. I did find the Youtube video but wanted something concrete that I can save when I later finally get him a display case.

If any board member has the instructions in hand and would take the time to scan and send me them or knows where I can find them online, I would really appreciated it. Let me know and I will forward my email address.

Sorry for the long post but I was desperate. Thanks for reading (and hopefully helping).
  2. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

Dec 13, 2007
    News Credits:
    Cygnus X-1 (ya bish)
    I'd say follow the Youtube videos.