Deluxe Vehicon Review?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by SaberPrime, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Well-Known Member

I'm having some trouble finding reviews for this guy. Not the First Edition version, I've seen that. I've even seen the smaller legends sized version. But there's suppose to be a second deluxe mold and all my searches for it have only come up with the other two toys. If anyone has a review of this guy or knows where I can find it please link in this topic. Thank you.

2. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It hasn't come out yet. It's in wave 3, and some people still aren't even seeing wave 2.

3. SaberPrime

Well it seems like every other TP Figure has already been reviewed except that one and non of them are out yet either. The only ones my Wal Mart has is Bumblebee in the deluxe class. I got really excited when I first saw TF Prime toys until I realized that every single one was all the exact same toy.

They also have the Voyager Optimus and Megatron which are the only other large scale TF figures.

The only real variety are the legends and scout class or whatever they're called now. They have Cliffjumper, Ratchet, Bumblebee, Arcee, Megatron, and Vehicon. They had Optimus Prime there too when they first showed up but that one seems to have sold out already. Oddly enough non of the voyagers have sold. Deluxe Bumblebees have sold, that shelf was full of them when they first came out now there's only 2. (Not counting the DotM figures that are still left over.)

Anyway, I just figured that sense reviews have been going out longer than the toys have even been available that people have been picking them up from conventions or early release in other countries. I know Starscream was made available early, not sure what others have been sold at either BotCon or 2012 Toy Fair.

4. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wave 2 (Arcee, Ratchet) is out, it's just not everywhere. Wave 3 (Knock Out, Hot Shot, Vehicon) isn't out at all; that's why there's no reviews for them.

5. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    The toy hasn't been made available at all. We just recently got none Photoshopped official photos.

6. Tiller

Tiller I don't know nothin'

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You gotta admit us not seeing figures until their proper release is a bit odd. Suppliers must be keeping a tight ship this time around since we haven't seen anything leaked in a while, especially not in the hands of the usual reviewer suspects.

7. SaberPrime

Photos of it have been out for months actually. Unlike the First Edition mold it seems to not have a back pack or at least not one you can see from the front and it's weapon looks more like it's actually coming out of it's arm rather than just holding it. There have not been any pictures of it in vehicle mode however unless that's the recent image you were talking about.

8. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    It's not out yet. When it is, you can bet there will be a feedback thread for it, as well as video reviews.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.