Deluxe Ratchet's Bio.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ElectricPrada09, May 17, 2011.

1. ElectricPrada09

ElectricPrada09 Speedster.

News Credits:
    Does Ratchet's bio make sense, or am I just slow?

"AUTOBOT RATCHET has dedicated his life to healing the sick and repairing the wounded. Every weapon he has ever carried has served a dual purpose as both a means of defense and a rescue tool. Even as he battles the DECEPTICONS, his mind works overtime to process the most efficient means of saving his enemies' lives once the battle is over."

Is he just a really nice Autobot that saves all Transformers? Because I don't think so.

......:crazy: 

Why the hell would he care at all to save his enemies? This is the official bio online and on the back of his package that I own. It doesn't make any sense.

2. Stryker055

Stryker055 Josh Boyfriend

Hm... Punch/Counterpunch?

3. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ITT compassion and the historic role of medics on the battlefield don't make any sense.

It's a great bio. Shame it almost certainly won't be reflected in the film (not that I blame Ratchet, the enemy forces look pretty overwhelming).

4. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Brony

News Credits:
    Medics have always been seen as a hero role. Throughout wars past and recent there are those stories of medics going above and beyond to save lives, even the lives of the "enemy." The thought in the medical profession is that all life should be saved, so I see where the military medic idea comes into play with that.

5. Suchus Prime

Suchus Prime Well-Known Member

Wasn't animated ratchet like this too? Reminds me of Sanji from One Piece for some reason.

6. ElectricPrada09

News Credits:
    I mean I considered what you guys are saying. But I just wasn't sure beacuse that trait hasn't reflected off him yet. I thought just maybe it was a typo. The ways these guys fight each other I could never see him helping a Decepticon. But that's just me.

7. Kaiwera05

Kaiwera05 Soundwave Enthusiast

Ebay:
    I bet it's something of a "build them up to knock them down" type of thing. Get to know them from an interior way. (Not THAT way, get your head out of the gutter)

8. ElectricPrada09

News Credits:
    Maybe so. Regardless I think the concept would be a little hard for a small kid to wrap their head around haha.

9. Suchus Prime

Suchus Prime Well-Known Member

Ya a little kid wouldn't really get that but i don't think a little kid will think too much into it.

10. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Explosions?

News Credits:
    When I first read it, I was almost sure it was a typo. It makes it sound like the Autobots and Decepticons have a bloodthirsty and destructive battle, then when its over, they start helping each other up and have a tea party.