Deluxe Rampage Tread Problem

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Barricade24, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    I am looking to sell my Rampage Among the Ruins Rampage. The problem is that one of his treads dosen't seem to be able to peg in in Bulldozer mode. It is likey the tread won't reach the peg slot. I compared both the treads and they appear to be the same size so nothing is too short. But I am unsure what the cause of this is. If pics will help, I will upload some.

2. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    I've found you've got to really stretch the treads to get the pegs in properly, far enough for there to be a visible "gap" between the rubber and hard plastic pieces. Hard to describe exactly, as it's very much on of those "feels like I'm going to break this toy" deals.

3. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    It also depends greatly on how the "hind leg" pieces are bent... the parts that the treads are wrapped around.

4. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Yeah, we need pics. You could have a part turned the wrong way causing it not to reach, or just need to pull harder. We can't tell you for sure unless we can see what you have going on.