Minor/Repaint: Deluxe movie Ironhide with more screen accurate paint job

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Unicron9, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Unicron9

Unicron9 Chaos Bringer 9

I'm guessing with the Leader class version, we saw the last Bayverse Ironhide figure we will get. While I still gotta keep my customized Voyager IH to go with my Leader Optimus, Voyager Ratchet, and deluxe cars, the Leader only went well with a few Human Alliance figs, so I sold it.
    In the end, this deluxe ironhide I painted up last night is my favorite version of him because of the amount of accurate details and his closer to accurate proportions. Whats with the long legged Ironhides??

I used several movie screens and post movie release CGI shots to get his paint job as accurate as I could and gave him the left arm cannon from my daughter's broken kiddy version of him.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Cannon Fodder

Cannon Fodder Member

That looks really nice. I need to track one of these down. How is his scale compared to the other deluxes and BB voyager prime?

3. Unicron9

Unicron9 Chaos Bringer 9

Funny you ask that because I was just trying to see what kind of close to scale autobots go with him. I'll take a pic of what I have here on my desk.
    These are pretty close to scale, except BB and SS could be a wee bit bigger and Ratchet is a little taller than Ironhide.

After I paint Ratchet and these tiny boogers, I'll get a nice clean pic of this scale set, and the leader prime scale sets.

Attached Files:

4. AutobotMirage

AutobotMirage Wrecker

News Credits:
    Sweet! Can it still transform?

5. Cannon Fodder

Cannon Fodder Member

Oh cool! Thanks! Is that DOTM Ratchet? I've collected voyager size down so far, so my scale is a little off anyway. I have the first voyager IH and he is as tall as my Prime. This one looks good next to him.