Customs: Deluxe Ironhide head?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Kouri, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Kouri

Kouri kupo

Ebay:
    Anyone have any idea for a deluxe sized Ironhide-like head that would fit on say. . . Classics Deluxe Prime?

I'm thinking Classics Astrotrain, but after regretting my purchase of Alt Swindle for a Trailbreaker head, I don't like the idea of buying a pretty decent figure just to decapitate. A cheaper alternative would be nice. . . unless someone's got a junker they wouldn't mind tossing my way. ^^

But yeah, in all seriousness, any other ideas for Deluxe Ironhide heads? And no, I don't want to hear Universe Ironhide. >.>

2. JOHNDILLINGA

JOHNDILLINGA This Space For Rent!

News Credits:
    With alt heads there's plently of repro heads out there, including the Trailbreaker custom head.

But I think one head that is overlooked is Energon Roadblock (E. Inferno retool/repaint) if you take off the flip down head cover it could be an Ironhide head, and fit in with the Classics look, or if you want the classic G-1 look E. Inferno's head with the water cannon side parts (That also holds the Face mask) removed also looks like Ironhide.

barring that, contact Sculp-bot he has a deluxe Ironhide head he makes that might fit the bill.

3. Rhinox555

Rhinox555 Insert clever joke here.

Energon Inferno,cut off the horns and slap on some paint,looks just like him.