Deluxe Brawl's Automorph Fixed?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Primevil, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    So I picked up the Target exclusive Allspark Power Brawl yesterday since it was marked down to $7, despite knowing about the engineering problems, because I just wanted to finally get a version of him.

I've read that the problem with his Automorph is that the translucent plastic gears are too fragile. I've looked at my Allspark Brawl, and I've found five gears, all of which look to be solid plastic. Did Hasbro fix the problem for the Allspark.... um... "repaint"?

I'm not sure if this was already discussed, since there's no Feedback thread for it.

2. delta7890

delta7890 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've got a Deluxe Brawl and the issue for me has never been with its automorph (I wasn't even aware it HAD an automorph). The big issue has always been its shoulders, which REFUSE to stay plugged in. If THAT'S been fixed as well, I may just pick him up.

3. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    Well, I don't believe they fixed the shoulders. But I've found that using the hinged flap on the back/turret holds in it well enough if you're careful. Kind of like how Wreckage's torso stays in place if you're careful.