Customs: deliciouspeter

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by SydneyY, May 11, 2011.

1. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I have 3 TFA figures painted by deliciouspeter, and I treasure them all.

deliciouspeter has always been very communicative; frequent updates, but at the same time he is excellent at keeping some elements of surprise so that there's always this "wow" when the figure actually arrives.

When he painted Swoop for me, everything went so fast - we started from my vague request ("I want a black repaint of a TFA figure!"), then within a few weeks, Swoop was in my hand like a magic. (I was lucky to have caught him when his workload was light, though :) )

The photos never do justice to the smoothness of the paint applied to the figures. His repaints are not only pleasing to the eyes, but to the hands as well.

[​IMG]

Very highly recommended!

2. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

Another fantastic custom from deliciouspeter. The parrot partner micron was a surprise from him, very nice and generous gesture :) 

His communications are always prompt and up to date, and the backstories he writes up for his custom characters are also very enjoyable and make me appreciate the figures even more.