Delicate Warrior Question

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Tampalicious, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

NEW ARCEE DELICATE WARRIOR G1 TRANSFORMERS GIRL LIMITED - eBay (item 250720180246 end time Mar-31-11 02:47:15 PDT)

So I ordered this last Thursday. The dude gave me positive feedback right away,kinda odd. I get email today saying he shipped it and gave me a tracking number that starts with RK and ends FR. He says he's in France on ebay, but in the mail tells me its shipping from "Singapor factory". He didnt say "who" is delivering my item. Just that it may take 15 days....

Its not USPS, UPS, Hong Kong Post, or Singapor Post......

Any ideas on where I should go with my tracking number? Anyone here ordered from this guy yet? How long did it take?

This overseas shit gets a little ridiculous. I also tried to go to KO toys for a POS d.i.a., unfortunately I cant read Chinese paypal. Absolutely nerve wracking

EDIT: Can Someone please Translate this!?:
    Nous n'avons pas d'information associée à ce numéro d'envoi.
    Veuillez vérifier votre numéro d'envoi sur votre lettre de transport.

2. omega145

omega145 Autobot

Ebay:
    Try laposte.com, that tracking number should be from France parcel post. I ordered from kotoys a few weeks ago and didn't have any problems with the items arriving in a little less than 2 weeks. Use Google translator, babel or any other online translators, just do a copy and paste. Be patient on overseas orders as they also need to clear customs. You should have your item no later than 3 weeks I would assume.

3. Detroa

Detroa Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    >Nous n'avons pas d'information associée à ce numéro d'envoi.
    We have no information related to this shipment number.

>Veuillez vérifier votre numéro d'envoi sur votre lettre de transport.
    Please, check the shipment number on your shipment package.

I suppose "shipment number" means the same as "tracking number" which is usually "numéro de suivi" and not "numéro d'envoi".

I often use this site: http://www.track-trace.com/post it usually redirects you to the correct tracking website related to your tracking number.

4. Tampalicious

thanks for the input, the dude told me to wait about 4 days for the tracking to show on usps, but to also be patient. And on KOtoys, I did end up seeing what to do on the checkout page.
    No Worries!

5. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    "We have no information associated with that tracking number.
    Please check your tracking number on your waybill"

Is the translation. It's still a great looking toy, if it wasn't for me being forced out of the hobby I'd buy one too.

6. Tampalicious

Just a quick update, Arcee arrived this morning, super faster than anticipated. Im headin over to my buddys to hang for awhile, and Ill check her out when I get back. Awesome! Valkyrie had better cover art, but I like the art on the back with Elita-1 etc