Deleted scenes on DVD?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by DX7879, Oct 16, 2007.

1. DX7879

DX7879 Captain of Strawhats

Did any deleted scenes make it onto the DVD release? I remember reading something about it, but with the DVD out, I haven't seen any discussions about it

2. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    I thought I read that a few were mixed in with some of the special feature documentaries.

3. clonemanager

clonemanager Hunter

News Credits:
    Normally I am not this evil... but I just want to ask... are there any deleted scene with Megan Fox having any fooling around scene ??

4. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Roll out! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I didn't see any extra scenes during the movie, but I haven't watched the special features disc yet, there might be some on there. The only part of the DVD I was vaguely disappointed with was the fact that Brawl was still called "Devastator," even though we were told this would be changed. It doesn't take away from the movie at all, but still, if they said they would change it, they probably should have.

5. Godzilla2

Godzilla2 Well-Known Member

Are there any scenes with the Robots in it? Thats only thing that matters for me.

6. Schnafe

Schnafe .-. --- -... --- - ...

News Credits:
    I finally finished watching all of the extras and there are indeed a few "deleted" scenes. Unfortunately I didn't write down where they were at.

The first one that I remember was a scene outside of the police station with Sam and his dad. He wants to know if he inherited the crazy gene from gramps or something to that extent.

The next one that I remember was Rachael Taylor's character trying to get into an elevator. Her hands were full with papers and she had to use the heel on her shoe to open the door. By doing so she dropped a bunch of stuff.

There was also another scene with Rachael taking a weapon when they were in the bunker and shooting at Frenzy through the door.

The next one dealt with the XBox transformer. After the Cube changed him, he proceeded to tear off some ladies dress and she ran off screaming in nothing but her bra and panties.

The last one that I remember was Michael Bay's cameo. It was just him dangling from a Mercedes. I guess after he fell out Megatron was going to do something to him.

That is all that I can remember. There certainly could be a few that I missed. All of them were mixed in with the behind the scenes stuff. They mixed them right into the interviews. Like with Rachel's scene they started by here talking about how hard it was to run in her 6" stilettos the entire time. Then they showed the elevator scene. Nothing spectacular but IMHO entertaining none the less.

7. edicius

edicius I need a drink.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Didn't locate deleted scenes yet, but I did find a couple of the easter eggs - the "Bay Bot" one and "Casting Mojo".

8. Optimus Matt

Optimus Matt Well-Known Member

i watched the special features with the robots but not the "our world features yet" i found the michale bay car easter egg but not the others. is the canadian dvd differant?

9. decepticon665

decepticon665 the amazing bored-man!

no,thank primus...evil jock concubine/nonactress has too much screentime as it is.

btw,the single disc has absolutely no features at all.

10. Optimus Matt

Optimus Matt Well-Known Member

found them

11. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Where is this part? I didn't see it anywhere in the special features.

Edit: I found it. Nice :p 

Deleted Scene - Woman in Dress
    - More than meets the eye - trailers
    - Highlight trailer 4
    - Press right

12. Brodimus Prime

Brodimus Prime Matrix Templar

News Credits:
    Yeah that's it. None of the deleted scenes in the Imax were on the special features, nor were any included in the film.

13. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Roll out! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Didn't Bay say this would be the case anyway? I heard that the extra scenes weren't really that exciting, so I guess we aren't missing much.

14. Brodimus Prime

Brodimus Prime Matrix Templar

News Credits:
    No we're not. But even after Bay said so, there was a rumor that spread that the scenes would, in fact, be in there. The only scene I liked was when Spike picked up Miles in Bumblebee. 1) Linkin Park's cover of the theme is heard on the radio, and 2) Miles scoffs, "dude, it's yellow?!" That was one of the few new scenes I thought worked.

15. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

i like the outtakes and especially the " fat camp" bit by sam

16. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

Someone's stuck in G1:drunk 

17. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

We were never "told" they would change it. I remember one of the writers saying that they wanted the name to be Brawl, Michael Bay saying he wanted the name to be Devastator, and then a BUNCH of people going insane online and babbling that it'd be changed on the DVD release. But at no point did anyone actually involved in the DVD release say that it would be changed. It was part speculation, and a HUGE part fan circle-jerking to convince themselves that it would be changed that led to the confusion.

18. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    I thought it was funny too, I don't think it would have worked, but it was a funny outtake.

The one scene I heard from the IMAX version I would like to see is the extended BB/Baricade chase scene.

19. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    So...there are deleted scenes, they're just hidden!? First of all...bullsh**? "You have to work for your extras!" Yeah? You can s*** my d***, how about that!? :redface2: 

Can someone who's found them all list where they are, so those of us who don't have time to f*** around with a DVD can just go right to them?

20. Bat Bot

Bat Bot Member

Nope. I found all the others aside from the "Mojo auditions" one but I was looking in the wrong spot. Also there is a hidden treat after all the credits on disc one. There is the teaser trailer, a montage called Autobots roll out and the Iron Man trailer in sweet digital glory.