Deleted Scenes Fanfic!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Angelus Prime, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Angelus Prime

Angelus Prime Active Member

When I saw the movie back in 1986 I was sort of disappointed that the Great War sequence involved a limited amount of characters. I remember reading somewhere that the Japanese animation studio started work in '84 -- before the awesome characters of Season 2 - Stunticons, Aerialbots, etc., were written into the cartoon.

Since then I always envisioned writing a series of "Deleted Scenes" to explain what was going on with characters not in the movie. In my head I always envisioned Onslaught leading the Combaticons and the Stunticons on a spoiling diversion attack on the moonbases to pin down the Aerialbots, Protectobots, etc.

Anyway, what are the thoughts on that in this forum?

2. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

According to some storyboards that you've probably seen if you have the movie DVD, Tracks and some other autobot cars were supposed to be "delivered" to the battle by Ultra Magnus... but unfortunately, that never happened.

3. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

You should do some fanfic deleated scenes. I'd like to see those. My own fanfic (How Can I Say I'm Sorry) that I'm currently posting up in the fanfic section is set right after the movie and deals a little bit with filling in where some of the characters were during the movie, mainly what happened to Alita-1 and her femmebot unit.

4. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I started a deleted scenes sub-strand of my comic strip :lol  only one scene has been put up so far tho :p 

Andy

5. MrFX

MrFX Collecting never ends...

Additionally, there were storyboards of Red Alert being killed by Megatron just as he was getting up to fight Prime for the final time.

6. DeathFrogurt

DeathFrogurt The frogurt is cursed!

There was a virus that affected all the Scramble City-type combiners, taking everyone out of commission. The Autobots enlisted the season 2 characters to even the odds, and that helped them beat the Decepticons at Autobot city. (Actually, it boiled down to Prime running over everyone... never mind.)

After the Dinobots jump out of the shuttle to destroy Devastator, the shuttle itself transforms into Omega Supreme. Omega's track surrounds Autobot City and his tank shoots the crap out of tons of Insecticon clones.

Alpha Trion explains that the Matrix is the essence of Primus, and Unicron is a dark god bent on destroying Cybertron. Cut to Primacron in a therapy session, admitting that he's a compulsive liar.

There are Autobot and Decepticon funerals at the end where they mention all the dead characters by name. Slow pan across all the surviving characters. Transfans run out of things to talk about. Da end!