Delaware Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by TOM, Jun 25, 2004.

1. Dufus Convoy

Dufus Convoy Well-Known Member

Thanks man, I made the hike yesterday got there when they opened and by god I was impressed, bought Mixmaster, Megatron, and the variant colored Sideways/Breakaway. As far as your Skids goes I went to the Target there in Wilmington to see if they had Superion... No Dice. However they were just putting out new Deluxes/Voyagers and I saw atleast 3 Deluxe Skids.

Wish the TRU's by me were as cool as them =/

2. biigdady69

biigdady69 Martimus Prime

Hey. I'm just visiting from the Minnesota forum, just looking to see what good fortune has befallen my fellow collectors in other states, and happened to stumble across your question about Voyager Megs. Just as it was with the first movie, the Voyager version blows the Leader version out of the water, hands down! The leader just looks like a big, clunky, unsophisticated piece of plastic, complete with a crappy transformation, and lousy looking alt mode. Voyager Megs, on the other hand, looks fantastic (look at his face. super detailed and his teeth look straight-up EVIL!), has a fun transformation, and a really neat auto-morph sword arm gimmick! Some people think that his Cybertronian Battle Tank alt mode looks a little wierd, but I actually really like it, and it's a hell of a lot better than the Leader Class' tank mode.

Long story made short, box up that piece of crap Leader class, and go get the better Megs! :) 

Oh, and as a bonus for allowing an "out-of-towner" to voice his opinion, here's a gift. No one seems to know about this, but Kmart is selling Leader Class Jetfire for IMMEDIATE delivery. It's only available online, so here's the link...

Transformers 2 Leader, Jetfire

Considering that no one else is offering Jetfire for delivery this week, if you're eagerly awaiting him, here's your chance!!! Mine will be here tomorrow. :) 

~Marty

3. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Volcanicus Torso

News Credits:
    Somewhere Wearing The Dinobots As Gloves & Boots
    Hey no problem!! Glad I could help. I wish I could make it up to the Wilmington Target to get a ROTF Skids but, I don't have the time right now. By the time i get up there, they'll probably be long gone. Thanks for the heads up though.

4. Dufus Convoy

Darn =/ I thought you were maybe from the area or something. The Target was only like 10 minutes from the TRU. I really do appreciate the info on Megs tho, now the only toys left of the ROTF line are the ones that are not out yet heh, (well.... that is if you don't count Superion... F***ing Target).

5. Solimond

Solimond Well-Known Member

Have seen Wreck-Gar at Christiana TRU recently, not sure how recently. I do believe Tankor is long gone. I think I only saw Ratchet the one time, that was when I bought him. I've seen the occasional Blitzwing at TRU, and Blurr and Swindle as well I think, though it may have been a few weeks. Will try and remember to keep an eye out.

6. Cheebs

Cheebs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Rite Aid on Marsh Rd in Wilmington...

There was one Universe Warpath and one Universe Ratchet.

I would have been all over both (I didn't even really believe Warpath existed) but Rite Aid charges $9 for Legends and $18 for Deluxes. Ouch.

Soooo... if someone wants a rare Legend badly enough, there it is.

7. Cheebs

Cheebs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Cannon Bumblebee (Deluxe that's a new mold from only the legs up) was at Target. I bought him. None are left for now, but this means that 'bee (and I guess Barricade) are now in rotation at the 202 Target.

8. Dufus Convoy

Just got back from the Wal-Mart in Georgetown. Had 2 Voyager Ratchets, and 2 Voyager The Fallen's (if anyone is still looking for these). Everything else seemed to be what all the other Wal-Mart's had.

9. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Volcanicus Torso

News Credits:
    Somewhere Wearing The Dinobots As Gloves & Boots
    I got HA Bumblebee yesterday at the Kmart in Newark, Delaware. (College Square.) Sadly, there were no more left after I got mine.

10. Dufus Convoy

Anyone found ROTF Leader Jetfire by chance?

11. mainframe

mainframe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    found jetfire at the rt 13 tru and rt 13 target had the superion and the titanum exclusives

12. Solimond

Solimond Well-Known Member

There were four Human Alliance Bumblebee's at Christiana TRU yesterday at about noon. I bought 1, there were 3 left. Best of luck.

How many Jetfire's left there Mainframe?

13. curlrup

curlrup Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    New to the area where is the RT 13 TRU? I called the one outside of Newark and they said they had none.

14. Soundstang

Soundstang BOT

Jetfire found at Dover TRU

Special thanks to whoever it was who hid Jetfire behind all those Megatrons... I found and purchased the last one.

15. mainframe

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    the rt 13 dover tru if i remember correctly had about 4 or five after i picked up mine

16. mainframe

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yea never call that tru the people there do not know anything they always say no when u ask them if something is there but i do know that there shipment day is on thursday so i always go there on thursdays

17. mainframe

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    went to the dover walmart and picked up the only ravage and they had plenty of voyager megs for $18 if anyone is still looking for one

18. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    camden Walmart has everything numerous Ravages, Mudflaps and even a few Cannon BB's. a few Scalpels too and everything else too the racks/shelves are packed full on every end

19. DJ Soundwave

DJ Soundwave Action Figure Master

Found Jetfire at Dover Walmart

20. Cheebs

Cheebs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Mixmaster and Voyager Megatron are both at Christiana TRU. Go get 'em.