Delaware Toy Show Sunday April 3rd

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by tinkerbeee, Mar 24, 2011.

1. tinkerbeee

tinkerbeee Well-Known Member

Well boys and girls it is time again for the New Castle Delaware toy show. If you only go to a couple of toy shows, definately make it to this show!! Anyone that has attended in the past knows that this is an established show that is packed with toys. I also hear there are going to be many new vendors so you never know what is going to show up. As always we will be bringing the 80s stuff in piles with lots of Transformers, G.I. Joe, He-man and lots lots more! I also want to mention, if there is something specific in toys you are looking for let us know because we can always arrange in advance to bring it if we have it. We like to bring a decent amount of everything but we can not bring it all. So let us know if you are looking for something because it does us no good sitting at home.

Sunday, April 3rd, 2011

10am to 4pm

Admission $4.00 - Children under 12 Free!!!

9am Special - Early Buyers $10.00

175+ Tables of Collectible & Antique Toys

Nur Shrine Temple

Route 13 / 198 South Dupont Highway

New Castle, Delaware

(302) 222-3030

Directions:

From Philadelphia take US-95 South to I-295 North > From Maryland take US-95 North onto I-295 towards New Castle, keep Right onto US-13 South, go 3.9 miles keep Left to traffic light, make Left / U-turn Temple on right.

From New Jersey take I-295 US40 South to Delaware Memorial Bridge, turn Right onto Ramp towards US-13, take Ramp keep Left onto US-13 South, go 3.9 miles keep Left to traffic light, make Left / U-turn Temple on right.

From Maryland take US-40 West Pulaski Highway, keep Straight onto US-40, Merge onto US-13, Temple on Right.

For more info go to ToyShows.Org

We are gearing up big time!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. darthdevious

darthdevious Destroyer of Worlds

You guys have any Trypticon parts? All I have is his body, in really good shape, even the battery cover. I will be at this show, and the NJCC.

3. tinkerbeee

I might have the silver double laser/missle thing.

4. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    I haven't gotten confirmation yet but then again I don't think I EVER have with this one :)  I plan to be there peddling my wares as well!

5. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Should I bring my Bumble Bee? I still need a Seaspray & Windcharger so I might show up. How much do you charge for your minibots? Just PM me the price.

6. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    I might be there, depending on how things play out. I don't see why it shouldn't work, though. How are prices in general for stuff?

7. darthdevious

Depends on the dealer, some, like LioKaiser, he has great prices, and treats friends well. Others, well Deathpike can tell you about the Henkei Seekers, what was wanted for them was a bit ridiculous. Just walk the room, get a feel for each vendor, some have fantastic deals, some, well for lack of a better word, feel like scalpers. But there are plenty there, you might find the same fig at multiple dealers, go with whom you feel has the best price. I walked away with a ton of stuff at the last one, and didnt break the bank

8. darthdevious

Bah, never mind my above post, I meant the NJCC for that lol....this show has good deals all over, just not alot of transformers, but enough to make it interesting

9. tinkerbeee

Show time is almost here!

10. DethPike

Ebay:
    Indeed! See you folks on Sunday!

11. tinkerbeee

Coolness Sean, we will see you there. Picked up some new goods that are making the trip too, Scorponok, Trypticon, a rare Ghostbusters piece, etc.

12. darthdevious

I just really need Trypticon parts lol, plus a few other odds and ends, like Springers gin and sword, Octanes gun and sheild, Gnaws tail, and I am missing one of his arms in shark mode, and I need a Blurr gun.

13. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Wish I had the extra cash to make this show. :( 

14. Trailbreaker77

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I will check this out for $4 I will not be able to stay long however.

15. darthdevious

I was there, there was a decent amount of transformers, though not much I needed. Did finally get a G1 Mirage, bought it from Tinkerbeee, thanks again Jerry. I also got a MOSC RID Sideburn for just 10 bucks, and a WST Starscream. It is probably good that I didnt spend as much here, more to take to the NJCC in 2 weeks.

16. DethPike

Ebay:
    Yeah it was a good time - a little slower than normal I thought but we still did well. I didn't buy an awful lot but I did some trading - looking forward to the 17th!

17. Trailbreaker77

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The show was bigger then what it was two years ago when I went last. There was not a lot of TF's but the one's selling them had nothing I was looking for see you guys in a few weeks at the NJCC show.