Delaware Toy Show October 4th.

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by tinkerbeee, Sep 27, 2009.

1. tinkerbeee

tinkerbeee Well-Known Member

We wanted to let everyone know we will be setting up at the Delaware Toy Show on Sunday October 4th. This is a new show and is 80s heavy so make sure to attend. They are giving out some unbelievable door prizes including a carded Thundercats Jaga. You can find out everything you need to know at October 4, 2009 Delaware Toy Show. Hope to see everyone there.

2. tinkerbeee

Well it is almost show time. Just to give a quick rundown, we are going to have dozens and dozens of vintage He-man figs, over 100 minicomics, plus more He-man goodies. We will also have about 300 G.I. Joe figs from the 80s, over 200 Transformers and a large selection of Thundercats, Silverhawks, Super Powers, Secret Wars, Visionaries, M.A.S.K. plus lots and lots of other stuff. Modern stuff too like Marvel Legends, JLU, Power Rangers and more. If you are in the area make sure you attend!! Hope to see everybody there.

3. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

This is close, I may go browse around.

4. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Not sure if I can make this show.

5. tinkerbeee

If you can you should definately try to make it. We just got done setting up and the room is loaded with stuff, a toy collector's paradise. Hope to see everybody there.

6. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    I cant make it to this one but there is one being held in Dover at Spences Bazaar tomorrow that I might go to

hope I can find some cheap stuff there. namely a friggin Power Morpher

7. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    I went to the Dover toy show. it sucked HARD was barely even a toy show was basically a few toy people mixed in with a shit load of regular flea market vendors. and no Power Morpher :( 

8. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Ok, anyone go to this show? Pics?

9. toyclicker

toyclicker New Member

The Delaware Antique & Collectible Extravaganza in Dover is an Antique Show. Never was advertised as an toy show anywhere. They were some of Delawares best antique dealers. Not flea market vendors. There were lots of toys. You must have missed the lot of 7 boxed original tranformers that came out for $175.00. You complaining about a FREE show. When you come to my show this Sunday, tell me to my face, my show sucked. 3000 happy customers to 1 transformer geek probally with no more than $20 in his pocket. Instead of trashing us on the web. I WILL NOT be waiting for your comments. Let me guest your not going Sunday right. Check out our sites: ToyShows.Org. & Toyshows.org (Rich Damico Brent Stokes) | MySpace

10. King_Grimlock

King_Grimlock Well-Known Member

^Totally gives me the warm and fuzzies. Now I'm just dying to see what the next show is all about.

11. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits: