Delaware toy show April 5th..fast approaching!

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by tinkerbeee, Mar 11, 2008.

1. tinkerbeee

tinkerbeee Well-Known Member

Hey gang, the Delaware Toy Show is coming up on Saturday April 5th at the Nur Shrine Temple on Route 13 in Newcastle Delaware. As always, you can find all of the info at www.toyshows.org. We will be bringing another motherload of Transformers merch as well as G.I. Joe, Star Wars and lots of other great action figures and toys. We have a lot of friends who are going to set up this time with us and they are bringing lots of 80s stuff as well. Plus there is always a great assortment of toys at this show, it just keeps getting better and better. Not a bad way to spend a Saturday morning or afternoon. The show is from 10 am to 4 pm with an early buyers hour starting at 9 am. We hope to see everyone there!

Jerry & Maria
    Botcon is a fantastic event, as a matter of fact as far as Transformers are concerned there is nothing like it on the planet. It is expensive though! Although it is not just a Transformers show, a good sized local show like the Delaware show is a great lower cost alternative!

Here are a few of the toys we are bringing

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2008
  2. Socialvegetable

Socialvegetable Wrecker

News Credits:
    I hope to be in attendance, we'll see.

3. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I am looking for the Takara Collection line will someone have those?

4. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'm in need of that Headmaster Apeface. How much? Hope to see you at the show.

5. tinkerbeee

Hi Trailbreaker, thanks for replying. We deal mostly in original stuff, so I do not have anything from that line. I do not know every dealer that will be there so I can not say if they will have exactly what you are looking for. I can say it will probably be mostly vintage toys. It is a pretty good sized show and there will be dozens of dealers there so if you like digging around at toy shows its not a bad way to spend a day.

Hey Liokaiser good to hear from you!! We will be there so if you are going we will see you. You always hit the local events and we appreciate it. I did want to note that I am not selling anything before the show. I like to save up and bring all my best merch for the attendees. I like doing business face to face in the trenches. We are big too on supporting the local events. To anyone that is interested, even if you just show up and walk through the doors for a couple of bucks, it helps the promoters so they can continue to build the local shows and keep bringing great toys in person and the smaller shows usually allow the dealers to sell at better prices. Lets face it, auction sites do not care one lick whether we exist, so why should they see our best merchandise? I would rather have it for the collectors that come on out and take a look around. Plus there are no fees eating us alive so prices are better and its great for collectors because there is no shipping and you get to see and handle the toys in person and not wonder if some 3 feedback is selling you some glued up junker. The show is literally 5 minutes over the bridge so it is close for you. We hope to see you out there!! :)  That Apeface is a nice piece and I have a fair price on it, so come on out and have some fun.

6. tinkerbeee

Added some more Transformers I am bringing to the list. I also recieved confirmation that one of our friends who is an 80s toy collector and dealer is definately setting up and another one of our friends is bringing alot of Mego and other 70s figures. Looks like another killer show!!

7. tinkerbeee

It's almost time for the show!! This Saturday. Just a quick note on some other toys. In addition to the Transformers pictured above and lots of other Transformers, we are also bringing several hundred 80s G.I. Joes, lots of vintage Star Wars including a boxed Millenium Falcon, complete At-At and lots of figures, plus loads of other 80s action figures like Thundercats, He-man, etc. Lots of other great toys like Fisher Price and lots of 80s girls toys and dolls as well. It is going to be a great show, so we hope to see you there.

8. tinkerbeee

Final update, the show is tomorrow! Hope to see everyone there. I want to make sure anyone that is nearby and can attend understands that there will be great deals at the show. Because of the costs involved with giant sized shows, prices are almost always higher. Do not pass this show up hoping for a better deal somewhere else, there will be lots of great prices and items tomorrow. We have finished loading and we have added hundreds more Transformers including minicars, decoys, throttlebots, etc, etc plus hundreds of parts and accessories. I have also decided to bring all of my unsorted 80s G.I. Joe which contains several hundred figures and thousands of accessories. It is going to be a great time, so come on out. Hope to see everyone there.