Delaware/NJ/PA toy show Sun April 22nd

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by tinkerbeee, Apr 17, 2012.

1. tinkerbeee

tinkerbeee Well-Known Member

Well boys and girls it is time again for the New Castle Delaware toy show. If you only go to a couple of toy shows, definately make it to this show!! Anyone that has attended in the past knows that this is an established show that is packed with toys. I also hear there are going to be many new vendors so you never know what is going to show up. As always we will be bringing the 80s stuff in piles with lots of Transformers, G.I. Joe, He-man and lots lots more! I also want to mention, if there is something specific in toys you are looking for let us know because we can always arrange in advance to bring it if we have it. We like to bring a decent amount of everything but we can not bring it all. So let us know if you are looking for something because it does us no good sitting at home.

On Sunday, April 22nd, 2012. April Fools Toy Show the east coast largest toy show moves in. 175+ tables of new, collectible and antique toys. 10:00am to 4:00pm. Admission is $4.00, children under the age of 12 are free, $10.00 Early Buyers 9:00am Admission. Collectors you don't want to miss this show, There will be refreshments, free parking. Rain or shine events. The Nur Shrine Temple, is convenient to I-95, I-295 and US Route 40. 3 miles from the Del. Mem. Bridges. 30 minutes from philly. For more info go to index

2. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    I will be there selling all kinds of toys cheap! Gotta make more room so I'm looking to unload some stuff.

3. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This Sunday Huh? I didn't buy anything two years ago when I went maybe I'll give it a try again this year.

4. Primeconvoy1

Primeconvoy1 Cybertronian Broker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have my table for this show, so I'll be bringing a good bit of stuff that's listed in my sale thread (see sig). I'll also be bringing stuff that I haven't listed yet, including G1, more Beast Wars, Armada, RID, Power Rangers, Marvel DC, Spawn just to name a few.

Hope to see you there! :) 

5. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Might be able to make this.

6. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    Show was cool! Had a blast - got a g1 Pretender Jazz from Jerry and a Strawberry Shortcake from Maria, Thanks again! Found my Color of Fear 2 pack finally. Good times!

See y'all at NJCC - now I'm off to drift into a deep coma-like sleep.

7. tinkerbeee

tinkerbeee Well-Known Member

Thank you Sean! We had a great time as well. Onward to NJCC!

8. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    [​IMG] Damn IT! I completely forgot about this show I got so busy fixing my deck I completely forgot. Well see everyone at NJCC in a couple weeks.