Minor/Repaint: Deheadmaster Broadside

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by kmopotato, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Hyoumaru

Hyoumaru Jet-Striker

I just checked, with the head reversed it DOES fit, but the Titan Master ankle peg causes the head to get pushed to the side once it closes. I COULD resolve that by removing more from the top of the hole, but I really have no desire to do that. Bottom line is a hole like I've added will work for that.

Thank you for the compliment, but truthfully, I didn't so much cut the hole so much as I shaved it in. A Dremel is basically a handheld sander that allows for precise shaving, so I basically kept shaving away until I got a hole size that fit the head, then used a different dremel bit to clean and even the hole edges.

Cheap dremels are relatively affordable and easy to use, I've used mine to deheadmaster Blurr Broadside Hot Rod and Galvatron, and to remove Blaster's helmet visor.

2. SHADDO

SHADDO Arashikage Decepticon

Yeah, I have a dremel, and I know how the process goes...though others may not be familiar with it, but what I was asking about are the exact measurements of the hole you dremeled out, so I can mark it off and work from the center out to the line on each side, without going too big or too small during the cleanup process. That would help a lot, then it would be a simple matter of centering and cutting the area out...especially now that I know the head will fit in the opposite position.

Thanks!

3. Hyoumaru

Hyoumaru Jet-Striker

well okay.

Heightwise you want a hole a little over 3/4th of an inch.
    Widthwise you want a little under 3/4 of an inch.

Add more if those don't work, but that should work as a minimum.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SHADDO

SHADDO Arashikage Decepticon

Thanks, I appreciate the information!