Defeating the Autobots (Made easy)

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Jive Guru, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Jive Guru

Jive Guru Professional Amateur

I know there was another thread like this before, but I'm not going to go searching Waaayy back to find it. Anyway:

Here's how it can go down now.

- MECH and presumably Airachnid now know where Jack Darby lives, and his mother June Darby. As far as we know they have not been relocated.

- We have seen June drive to the Autobot Base in her car.

- Airachnid can share this information with Megatron, now that she has 'rejoined' the Decepticons.

- Have Soundwave post Laserbeak (or some other tracker) on June's lead and follow her until eventually she goes to the Autobot base to embarrass Jack some more (hah)

- Now that Soundwave knows where the base is tell Megatron and devise a forward thinking plan to blow up that mountain to destroy the base within, and take out their Ground Bridge.

- They might survive this, but they can't teleport anywhere. So send wave after wave of Eradicons after them, and possibly use Starscream's last bit of Dark Energon to do something as well.

2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Yeah maybe this should be part of the Season 1 finale?

3. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Well, I don't think Airachinid had any information on Jack's precise location, by what I saw in that scene, Silas only located the city where Jack lived when Airachnid was nearby, then located June off-screen, but the show never implied Airachinid had any participation on locating her, and judging by Silas' paranoia, I don't think he would allow her to.

Also, now that Silas doublecrossed Airachinid [and Breakdown, making any alliance with the Decepticons unlikely], I find any future alliance between the two rather unlikely.

And Silas is very careful with his words, I think he wouldn't say a thing about June and Jack's location because that information is valuable as hell [thus, BLACKMAIL!], and IF he end up saying something, he would likely lie or tell a half-truth.

Silas is this show's David Xanatos my friends, he always has three back-up plans [two of them involving betraying everything and everyone] before you even SUSPECT he has a fourth mainstream plan that he planned all along.

4. Jive Guru

But they sent a package directly to Jack's House. The one with the Communicator.

5. Overlord Balder

I know, my point is: SILAS sent, Airachinid had nothing to do with it.

6. PrimeFlo17

PrimeFlo17 Tunes

News Credits:
    Well, Airachnid knows WHERE to find information about Jack. (social networking page) She could always look her self and or have Soundwave do it.

7. Jive Guru

Silas (or a MECH agent) probably did send the package to his house, yes.

But Silas and Airachnid both were looking at the Not-Facebook page, It's a logical step that they would both know the details as Silas traced his location. At that point they had not yet broken their 'partnership'.

8. Overlord Balder

But the page [if I'm not mistaken] would only tell the city [or state] where Jack lived, I believe his precise location was never addressed on the page.

That would be a logical step if Silas weren't SILAS, his backstabbing of Airachinid was out of sheer paranoia, I don't think he would ever lend her such important information [I.e Jack's location], that can be used later for blackmail.

9. Jive Guru

Would Airachnid allow him to hide anything? She did threaten to eviscerate him earlier on, and hiding info about Jack that could also be useful to her (then or in the future) might damage her plans to get revenge on Jack and Arcee (then or in the future).

*Shrugs* who can say?

All I know is June is currently a big information leak that could be used to defeat and/or cripple the Autobots base.

10. Glass_of_water

Glass_of_water Well-Known Member

soundwave took a picture of the kids and surely he's heard them talking too can't he just follow jack's voice to june and june's voice to the base? dun dun duuuuunnnnn... or would that be too easy? hehe :lol 

11. Jive Guru

I know, I've been waiting for that snapshot to come up at some point, I'm surprised it hasn't yet. Perhaps in the season finale.

12. Overlord Balder

Silas wasn't even slightly frightened of Airachnid's threat, he clearly isn't afraid of Airachinid [or any other 'Bot/'Con actually, Breakdown and Bulkhead were going on a rampage on his base and he was just like "Interesting."].

He would hide it anyway.

13. Glass_of_water

Glass_of_water Well-Known Member

maybe he's just making a photo album for megatron... awww :D 

14. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Better idea. Use humans/MECH agents as armour.

The Autobots wont do a thing to fight back.

15. Jive Guru

He probably would.

But, even if Airachnid didn't learn from Silas the location of Jack's house, she could easily find out herself using what she DOES know, and having a talk with Soundwave.

16. Overlord Balder

^Not quite, some Autobots have killed humans and didn't give a damn about it, Arcee [flipped a MECH car, causing it to explode] and Bulkhead [countless Mooks died on his rampage through the MECH base] for example.

EDIT: Refering to Dirge.

True.

17. Jive Guru

come to think of it, wouldn't a Airachnid / Soundwave Episode be cool? I bet they'd be an cool team.

18. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    But at the same time they wouldnt shoot down Silas' chopper when it would have been incredibly easy.