Decpticon chatter

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Autob ironhide, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Autob ironhide

Autob ironhide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I noticed in episodes predatory and crisscross that airachnid a has metioned decpticon chatter. So my question who is her informant? Is it megs? Is it starscream? Or is it a decpticon later to be reveald.

2. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    I think she means that she hears radio messages the cons on Earth send to each other. Being a former Decepticon she'd know how to decode them.

3. Oberoniss

Oberoniss DOESN'T-EXIST BABBU

News Credits:
    I think it's probably just her eavesdropping on the decepticon frequencies.

4. Jive Guru

Jive Guru Professional Amateur

She can just pick up the signal in her head like all the TF's can... like when they talk to each other 'over the radio' in their heads. She still must have the right frequency codes to listen in on Decepticon signals.

5. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

She doesn't have an "informant", she's just listening to frequencies and messages she isn't supposed to hear. As for who was speaking, perhaps it was random Vehicons, perhaps it was Megatron himself!

6. Fonecrusher

Fonecrusher Megatron wants YOU

Yeah my guess is she just listens to the Vehicons chatter doing the rounds, they are a surprisingly gossipy bunch those Vehicons...

7. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Girl loves her gossip.

8. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    For a self-proclaimed 'ex-Decepticon', Airachnid sure seems to keep up to date with their news a lot. You'd think that she'd probably not pay much attention to them anymore since she's distanced herself from them. Why would she want to know what they were up to if she's not interested in getting involved in the war anymore? Maybe she needs to be aware of 'con activity in order to avoid them? Or perhaps it's just simple curiosity about her old comrades.

9. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ^
    It's probably just simple curiosity. She seems to have some level of fondness or at least loyalty to the Cons, but not enough to outweigh her own self interests.

10. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    I think she just wants to know the general situation of things on Earth without revealing herself to them. Spying on their communications when they don't know she's around is the best way.

11. Black Oracle

News Credits:
    I'd be interested to find out exactly what her opinions and feelings toward other 'cons are. Does she dislike them? Does she still have some loyalty to them as you say? Or is she just mostly indifferent?

12. Prime_Directive

Prime_Directive less than meets the eye

News Credits:
    Starscream just doesn't know how to shut up when he's on Space Twitter.

But yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the different communications frequencies the 'cons use.

13. Black Oracle

News Credits:
    Apparently, she was listening in on Decepticon chatter even before arriving on Earth. That's how she came to know about the passing of Cliffjumper. She may well have been following 'con activity in general for a long time since the end of the war on Cybertron.

14. Autob ironhide

News Credits:
    Soon or later she going to be discovered by the other cons on earth forcing an aliance. Im really surpised tgst soundwave hasnt picked up on her con signal.

15. Black Oracle

News Credits:
    I was just wondering that too. You'd think Soundwave would have a good chance of picking up on her. Maybe he has, and maybe Megatron already knows about her, but they haven't attempted to recruit her yet because they don't have any current need of her. Or she could just be very good at keeping herself 'invisible' to detection.

16. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    I have a feeling Soundwave is aware of her - and therefore so is Megatron. They're probably just waiting for the right time to bring her to heel.

17. Autob ironhide

News Credits:
    If megs knew about her im pretty sure he would recruit her. There is a need for decpticons to grow in numbers thier goal is to drestroy the autobots so any new member helps that goal to be reachable.

18. Black Oracle

News Credits:
    If Megatron does know about Airachnid, he may also be aware that she's fought with one of the Autobots twice now. Even without directly commanding her to do so, she's already serving the Decepticon cause by causing trouble for one of the Autobots at least. He may see fit to leave her be and allow her to work in her own way for the time being.

Mind you, I'm recalling now that at the beginning of "Crisscross", Airachnid did mention to Silas her 'open Decepticon distress signal' which had lured MECH out. Did Soundwave or any other 'con pick up on that I wonder?

19. Autob ironhide

News Credits:
    He should've he eas drops on everthing else. Take the episode Master & Students for example soundwave detected skquake and megs and they didnt send a distress signal so im pretty sure soundwave did pick her con signature up.

20. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I'm guessing Soundwave is coverring for Airachnid or something?

Remember he doesn't say a damn thing to anyone.