DeceptiKreep

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by videriant, May 7, 2009.

1. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sold him a Mighty Muggs Starscream and Grimlock. Fast payment and good communication.

2. Magnus1701

Magnus1701 Dih Hayud 1st

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just traded him an ROTF Swerve for an ROTF Ice Cream Twins. Good communication, fast shipping, and item exactly as described. A pleasure to deal with!

3. DeceptiKreep

DeceptiKreep Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I did not know this thread existed :) 

4. Brunkion76

Brunkion76 HE>i

Decepti-Kreep

I traded him a Stalker Scorponok for the Ice Cream Twins, trade was smooth and friendly, a pleasure to do business.

5. Megablah

Megablah Likes Universe Galvatron Veteran

News Credits:
    Great Buyer! Sold him MISB TF2 Voyager Megatron and Ironhide and he paid quickly and was very communicative. Funny guy and a pleasure to talk to. I hope to do business with him again!

6. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    purchased a mosc blue rotf soundwave from me. great communication with prompt payment!

would deal again!!!

7. ShadowStitch

ShadowStitch vectoring the hate plague

Be forewarned, if DeceptiKreep asks you to pick up a figure for him, don't do it unless he pays you beforehand. He apparently doesn't understand obligations.

I picked up a "Green Mixmaster/ Hoist" 2-pack at TRU to split with him way back at the beginning of October, because I wanted Hoist, and he said he wanted the Mixmaster. I told him I'd sell it to him for 25$, but he didn't have enough money at the time, so I said I'd wait.

A month later he said he finally had the money, and we made arrangements for the figure to be paid for and delivered to him by another TFW member. After these plans were already established, he offered me trade instead. I declined, and he informed me he had changed his mind and didn't want the figure anymore, because he's "unemployed and can't afford it." ...Which didn't seem to stop him from asking me and the other guy to pick up other toys for him if we saw them, in the same conversation.

He was not apologetic for his immature actions, and only under the threat of negative feedback did he grudgingly agree to follow through on his prior commitment and pay me for the figure.

Of course, then he changed his mind again, saying he didn't have enough money, although this time he stiffed the guy who was doing us both a favor by delivering it to him. The figure is back in my hands a month and a half later, and this member earns a big fat red X for his shenanigans.

His behavior has been nothing but unreliable and immature and I hope I never have to deal with him again.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
  8. DeceptiKreep

DeceptiKreep Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    And I just sent you a PM to correct this. And just to defend myself, I have followed through with EVERY other transaction/trade I have asked of people. This is ONE instance. I am on unemployment and, after figuring out my finances today, that is why I had to change the initial plan.

The PM I sent you just now is telling you that, despite not having the extra money, I will continue with the transaction as I do not want to make enemies. I made a promise and I will keep it. I will just have to not pay a bill or spend less on groceries.

Again, I have followed through all my previous transactions/trades and this is the only time this has happened. This is not a game for me and I apologize that you feel it is.