Decepticons???

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by DocZero, Aug 31, 2008.

1. DocZero

DocZero Member

really really havent posted here in maybe a year or so... but had to post again...

With all these images of the new cars and perhaps new look autobots, what kind of alts/vehicles does anyone see that the decepticons will be ?

All we've seen are potential autobots but no decepticons! so what will the decepticons be? in the last movie, their theme vehicles where those of military and police... what would it be in ROTF???

i'm thinking contruction vehicles...+ the ice cream truck

2. saberconvoy

saberconvoy Well-Known Member

I have been wondering that my self.

I guess we will have to wait and see.

3. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Since we don't have a list yet of Decepticons for the film it makes it a little hard to guess on the alt forms when we don't know who's in it.

Soundwave has been mentioned a bit and we can be pretty sure he will not be a tape deck since almost no one owns one of those and without mass shifting he'd be a tiny little bot. Starscream will likely have the same jet mode.

Does make me worry a bit that we haven't seen set pictures of military stuff that could be Decepticons so I hope this doesn't mean the 'Con fans are going to get the short end of characters again.