Decepticon's We Once Knew

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by scourge88, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Wheeljack94

Wheeljack94 Autobot Lycan

News Credits:
    the first movies cons were the second best to me. the dreads in dotm were the best to me. you guys wanted the movie to be G1, well in G1, the cons never won. be careful what you wish for.

2. mutagen28

mutagen28 soundwave imperialist

i didnt wish for that,
    i wish the movies were like lord of the rings, have the bad guys winning until the last movie.
    in the movieverse Decepticons have to fight for their lives even to transform.

3. ngnikolaos

ngnikolaos Well-Known Member

Soundwave died in 10 seconds. And by a guy who had his back turned to him. My fave decepticon died and no casual viewer will ever know what was bitchin' about him.

Starscream was utterly humiliated, and I swear to God they did it just to spit on the faces of SS fanboys who wanted something more for their beloved backstabber.

Megs needed a blond bimbo to remind him that he's a DECEPTicon.

Shockwave was a mute red herring. Why the hell they wanted to hire his G1 voice actor is a mystery to me. But I know why the guy refused. "You asswhipes want me to drive to a studio 25 miles from here just to record me say "OPTIMUS!"? You're crazy bitches, y'know that?"

The only Decepticon that probably gained fans from this movie is Lazerbeak. Hell, he was 10 thousand times more interesting (and effective) than the whole freakin' Decepticon army COMBINED.

Oh, and the creme de la creme: Lennox says that 200 Decepticons came to Chicago. And yet, all they needed to beat them was 8 Autobots and 20 marines.

Re-Boot. N-O-W.