Decepticon's We Once Knew

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by scourge88, Jun 29, 2011.

1. nametaken

nametaken Well-Known Member

i'm not a fan of Starscream but, man he was blithering idiot in the film. total throw away character.

how about the hostage scene, uhm hello, decepticons, bumblee's arm is a gun. you need to take that away.
    whatever soundwave, tried to warn ya.

2. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

News Credits:
    Apparently the novel has a much more satisfying ending for Megatron. I might check it out and alter my cannon slightly.

3. scourge88

scourge88 Well-Known Member

Assassin? Yeah, I guess Bay doesn't know what an assassin is. I guess he thinks it's someone who can make good entrances.

4. Wheeljack94

Wheeljack94 Autobot Lycan

News Credits:
    i dont know what y'all are on but but the cons in this movie were bomb. killing peeps in the streets, megs was actually able to pwn a prime AGAIN. the dreads embodied what the cons were all about to me. and they didnt go out like punks. y'all are crazy. and lets not forget about laserbeak...

5. nametaken

nametaken Well-Known Member

killing humans for giant robots is a big who cares. be like us bragging about killing ants. so i don't hold that as an accomplishment for the decepticons.

6. Wheeljack94

News Credits:
    and what about the rest of what they did.

7. unicronic

unicronic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    For a plan 50 years in the making, it fell apart like it was written on a napkin.

The Decepticons made good entrances repeatedly, but apart from the Dreads they all went down very easily especially Megatron. Sentinel is an exception as he never admitted to being a Decepticon just to making a deal with Megs.

For Shockwave to get the better of Prime on THREE occassions in the movie (Chernobyl, Took his trailer, shot him from sky) only to lose to a parachute, someone was clearly sleeping at the wheel during writing.

Infact from when Prime said "....kill them all" the movie moved from being great to becoming a very messy affair.

8. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I was dissapointed with Megatron in the movie as he finally gets a awesome alt mode but i found he did to little and let Sentinel do all the work.

Shockwave was fine in my opinion, I think of him as Boba Fett as he's a "hunter" that says little, dies a pitiful death and is still badass holding his gun. I thought the driller was in a way controlled by Shockwave.

Starscream plain and simple sucked like he always did, i was hoping that he would be the one to betray Megatron once and for all.

Loved Soundwave didn't dissapoint, Laserbeak was a treasured surprise.

9. megatron6661

megatron6661 Well-Known Member

You got to just feel that this point of the game, megatron is broken. Basically past his best, he did an insane job on sential which if he did not destroy sentinal, megatron would have won the war. Optimus himself had a hard time handling sentinal, in fact he got a bit of an ass kicking, and megatron has got weaker since TF1. So we should give megatron real credit for hanging in for so long, not just this film, but throughout the trilogy

10. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I understand now.

I wish they should more of Megatron, why did it take Carly to mouth off and tell him that Sentinel is doing his job.

11. megatron6661

megatron6661 Well-Known Member

I always see megatron has someone with to much self-respect he is selfish, he sees himself above everyone, even in his state in DOTM. Remember the line, in ROTF which sums up megatron

(even in death there is no command but myn)

So he would take the decepticons to the grave with him

12. Wheeljack94

News Credits:
    its like when a kid mouths of to an adult about somthing the adult should know. its annoying.

13. AMG

AMG Old School

I've accepted the fact that movie Decepticons are weak and will always lose to the Autobots (and humans!). Three movies strait and not one victory, sad really. Hopefully the next movie will provide more balance between the two factions because this one sided ass kicking is getting boring.

14. Calabask

Calabask Waspinator Cultist

News Credits:
    Well. Look at Blackout. Begginign of TF1, nuked a military base in a few minutes. After that, the Decepticons were nothing but weak it seemed.

15. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Humans were unable to breack their defenses and every fighter and bomber they sent was knocked out from the sky.

Oh and in Animated the only reason the Cons looked like a threat was because they Autobots knew jack and shit about fighting save for Prowl.

16. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    Decepticons in the Movieverse were not well done, it's a known fact. After seeing DOTM, I think that TF1 had the best depiction of Decepticons. Granted, it wasn't what we would've LIKED to have seen, but TF1 got Decepticon strength and durability the best out of the three films.

17. ElectricPrada09

ElectricPrada09 Speedster.

News Credits:
    Oh my God, the Decepticons lost? Really? No way, because I don't remember the Autobots ever winning at the end of a series.

Two Autobots die (four if you count Brains and Wheelie), who knows how many humans and a entire city is obliterated. The Decepticons did their part

In the movie world they are the bad guys, they are going to lose. I thought the movie did fine with them.

18. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    This one was in the Film too (lil different design, but in!) as the truck in DC:

[​IMG]

Def my fave new design!

19. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    You do realize that they only marketed him as the main villain in order to hide a spoiler, right?

20. 420bot

420bot ******

The Con's F shit up and kill a bunch of people but are mostly bitches, but when I watched it a 2nd time I realized that although I wanted more autobots to die, the general aud. and kids just want to see BB and Optimus woop butt.

I wanted to see dyno and a wrecker or two die as well, than it would have been perfect.