Decepticons, unstoppable in TF3.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Moy, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    I was just thinking, if Starscream could take down 4 to 5 F-22's with such ease in TF1, how about with the help of Skywarp, Thundercracker and Ramjet? Wow, they could own the skY!!

Also, Megatron returning more powerful than before along with Soundwave and Shockwave, and possibly Devastator, only this time each leg or arm will now have a robot form, that alone can be a great team, a very strong force that might beat the military and the autobots!

I may be overtly excited here, but I'm wanting Mr. Devy back next time for a good takeover, and this time Overload and Hightower will join the team with the rest...

2. MACRAPTRON

MACRAPTRON Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It can't be. It's the last film of the current franchise.

3. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

arielbots will stop decpections jets in tf3

4. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    Would I like the Decepticons to get more representation in the movie and kill more Autobots? Most definitely. Will it happen? Not a chance.

5. iLuvM3

iLuvM3 Me, Grimlok, King!

i don't see how Megatron and Starscream could return stronger they left pretty messed up, would take some time to just fix themselves up. As for that Optimus Prime got stronger so even still him and Megatron would be equals. I think, like i thought for Transformers 2 that they would kill Optimus off just like the 1986 movie and play off like that but now i'm just lost and hope TF3 fills in missing plot holes before jumping any other big gaps lol.

6. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] BATTLE GAIA!

News Credits:
    Yeah, pretty much ^ this. However, hopefully Bay and co. saves the best for last. One BIG :bay : :bay : :bay : feast. Every single final move franchise cliche' like ever. Omnipotent, evil to the powerful core Decepticons FTW!! >:p 

Or not.... :confused2 : :p 

7. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    The military will kill them all with sabot rounds or what have you.

8. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    I would also like to say...you ARE talking about Starscream taking out 4-5 NORMAL F-22's that are being piloted by HUMANS, and can't TRANSFORM... This also being the same Starscream that was in ROTF ganging up on Optimus and getting his ass HANDED to him. As well as him not doing much in ROTF besides taking it like a BITCH. Even the last fight, did he do anything more than fire a few missiles at BB and the twins?

I wouldn't call them UNSTOPPABLE.

9. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I'd love it if the Decepticons could kick enough butt in the third movie to make it to the status of iconic movie villains. To somehow get on that list of bad guys so tough that it took a hero going above and beyond to beat them.

Sadly the film mythology has set itself up where the Decepticons just aren't that strong. Too many off the shelf human weapons can harm them and now the human forces have started adding things like rail guns to the mix to make it even easier to take down the 'cons. It would take something really creative to say why all of a sudden the Decepticons could take on anything instead of just getting taken out like they have for two films now.

Plus I just don't think the production team has many Decepticon fans on it. In interviews we don't hear much about the Decepticons and they always seem to get the short end when it comes to who's not even going to get any lines.

10. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

The Autobots are too goody-goody and to valuable to Hasbro to kill them. Outside of Jetfire (who died by choice), the only Decepticon-killed Autobots are Jazz, Prime, and two of the bikes, and since Prime came back to life thanks to the Matrix, that's only three permement deaths on the Autobots side (and they were all characters that got next to no characterization. period.).

Meanwhile, nearly all the Decepticons get killed in every film, and I still think Megatron really needs to actually acomplish something evil (like taking over an oil rig or something) because the only real evil stuff he's done is kill Prime and destroy a whole lot of urban buildings, and some terrorist with a ludicrous amount of RPGs could acomplish the latter.

11. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

You have to watch the DVD commentary to know for sure that two of the bikes are dead so that just cuts it down to only seeing Megatron kill both Jazz and Prime.

12. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Ramjet is dead ;) 

13. DarthCrusher

DarthCrusher Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh, for... THE FILMMAKERS DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THE COMICS. End of story.

While I'd certainly like the Decepticons to be more formidable in the threequel, it's probably not gonna happen.

14. eagc7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Who cares, the comics are canon for me, But gusy lets not start another discusion

15. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ..well we don't really know if shockwave will be in the third film at all but I'm pretty sure Screamer can kick-butt by himself

16. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    If memory serves, Screamer left Egypt without a scratch.

17. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    But there is always that "IF" (until will watch the film ofcourse) that bugs me. Like what if this time, the Decepticons will own most of the story, but get taken out eventually, just won't be very easy like the last two films.

18. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Again, because he didn't do anything more than chase Sam and the Twins, and check the houses...not once did he get in a fight...he even fired a missile at the house and couldn't kill them...useless!

19. megatronski

megatronski PURGE THE HERETIC

News Credits:
    i thought that 4 and 5 were confirmed?

anyway, i hope that The decepticons do a ton of Damage. maybe The Allspark Energy gives him added power. at the end of every Rotf Adaptation, except the movie, megatron has a huge protoform army, so im betting that there will be total Devastation.

20. eagc7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    that was back in 2007, so bay probably changed his mind for now,

Well he was present on the final battle, before Megs kills sam and before sam revives prime you can see stasrcream on a few shots, if oy uwant i can get soem screenshots