Decepticons base

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

We all know the Autobots base on Cybertron is Iacon city, but what's it called the Decepticons base? And thats were the Space Bridge is located? What i find weird is that they havent even mentioned in the episoed season 1-2-3 Iacon city and the Autobots base. When Prime left Cybertron in season 1 did he left anyone in charge of their base like Megs did with Shockwave?

2. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  3. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    I don't think the Autobots were planning on returning to Cybertron, as much as many of them may have wanted to, so I think they all went on the Ark except for the fembot resistance, as whoever they left behind would have been unable to protect themselves and their territory through traditional means.

4. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

Although it wasn't a part of canon at the time (ie season 1 & 2) by season 3 we can reasonably assume that characters such as Hot Rod, Ultra Magnus, Kup, Springer etc stayed behind on Cybertron when Prime and the others left in MTMTE.

5. ABrown

ABrown Well-Known Member

I'm probably in the minority. But I prefer to believe that the season three characters weren't around at the time that the season one characters left Cybertron. If they were, they should've been mentioned at some point during the first two seasons.

6. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

I suppose they could have been created during the 4 million years the Ark was in stasis lock, but I would say that Kup is older than that however. Hot Rod could very conceivably be younger than 4 million years old.

Then again, to pull mischieviously on the thread of your theory is that in the '86 movie, Prime calls Ultra Magnus "old friend". I would say in Transformer terms that's in reference to a longer time span than the 20 years between when the Autobots arrived on Earth and 2005 when the movie takes place.