Decepticon wreckers

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by supernova222, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    In Animated, Megatron created the Decepticon Heavy Brigade specifically to combat the Wreckers, and from the look of it they were all Blackout (Movie character in Animated skin) and his repaints like Grindor. Animated Blackout is supposed to be basically the Decepticons' Omega Supreme as he killed several of the genuine articles by himself. So basically in Animated you have a team of Blackout Supremes.

If you can gather up a bunch of Decepticons on the level of power as Animated Blackout (maybe TFA Lugnut, IDW Overlord, Movie Laserbeak [you know he's awesome], and others), you'd have something akin to a Decepticon version of the Wreckers.

2. Autobot Hound

Autobot Hound Combaticon

News Credits:
    Agreed. I always saw the Combaticons as a sort of Decepticon equivalent of the Wreckers. Not exactly, but they're both highly experienced combat groups sent in on the difficult missions.

3. Starscream Gaga

Starscream Gaga Protoformed This Way

News Credits:
    I would've thought it went without saying that Squadron X was composed of characters who could be definitively killed off with absolutely no objection from Hasbro or IDW. This is a series where people bitched and moaned when Sunstorm, of all characters, was killed off... I can just imagine the outcry if a whole swath of toy characters were killed in such an uncermonious way.

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Oh Yes. Make the Heavy Brigade a thing in all continuities.