Decepticon Theme Song... (Coming Soon to a YouTube channel near you.)

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by SaberPrime, Dec 18, 2016.

1. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

This link might not work right away I have the video scheduled to be public on Christmas day. If it does work, you get a early look at it because I shared the link before it was officially published. If it doesn't work then check back here again when it's actually made public. ;) 

2. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

It's a good thing I recorded the voices for this video ahead of time cause since I recorded the video I've gotten sick and now can only sound like Unicron... And normally I have to put some effort into it and still am not that great at Unicron but now that seems to just be my normal voice. I should probably make another video while I can still do this easily cause turning into Orson Wells is really the only good part of having a scratchy sore throat that feels like I swallowed a pine cone.

3. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    TF Videos go in the TF VIDEO FORUM...

4. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

For some reason the scheduled time didn't get saved so instead of becoming public when I wanted it to I had to manually change the settings just now.