Decepticon Suburbans & Mad Max Tanker Truck Meet Up

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by RebelMan, Oct 12, 2010.

1. tfmad2010

tfmad2010 Oh Hai Internet!

News Credits:
    He better be larger than Optimus. You know what? I actually like him. It'd be interesting to see a leader version of that. With the marking details and all..

2. TCracker

TCracker R.I.P., 5/2019 Veteran

News Credits:
    You-Know-who as the mack truck is truly interesting. I'll just wait till the movie's out and watch it and enjoy it. No point getting involved in senseless drivel on the mechanics of bay logic and whats not.

3. figsdad

figsdad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe that truck could be Shockwave.?

4. Lurkertron

Lurkertron Rockerbot

Here's my theory on whats happening re: Tanker and so on.

I think it is Megatron. His previous pride and arrogance made him careless but after a beat down from first JetPrime and then possibly Shockwave and Co, he's been forced to blend in a bit and has had to keep a lower profile. The gleaming Silver superwarrior with no equal, now a dirty looking human vehicle. The disgrace! The outrage!
    I like it.

So I wouldn't be suprised to see Megatron as his own splinter faction here. Trying to get his own back on everybody else. I wouldn't even rule out him having some sort of uneasy compromise with the Autobots.
    As for being a truck, well maybe Bay is running with whole "brother of Prime" thing so why not be a truck?

5. Starscream NZ

Starscream NZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Don't like this Wreckers rumour one bit. Will only really accept it if they're given life via some sort of Allspark/Matrix power to become real Autobots.

6. DeceptiKreep

DeceptiKreep Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe the Mack truck is Motormaster ... that would be wicked cool!

7. Digilaut

Digilaut Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    'Silver superwarrior with no equal?'....You mean that robot that turned out to be The Fallen's little henchman..and you want him to receive another beatdown by Shockwave?..

I like the idea of Megatron having to lay low, but I definitely wouldn't like it if Megatron is once again lowered to a second grade villain..time for him to kick some serious ass!

8. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:
    I hope Hasbro is going to produce enough toys of those SUV's, because everyone's going to be buying 3 of them!

That is, of course, if they dont turn out to be a big bag of wank.

9. muffinhunter

muffinhunter Well-Known Member

So, what does "are not partially transformed" mean? Do the Wreckers have robot modes or not?

10. Demonss

Demonss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You know, I heard people saying, "It's a good thing that cop got hit by bumble bee and not optimus."

I will further that statement and say it's a good thing he didn't get hit by Mad-Max truck.. Or there might be one dead cop..

Yikes that's a vicious front end!

11. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

If they all look like the same bot, then I will only buy one and that's only if they look awesome.

12. october

october Member

i don't care. what i do care is i hope the green race car is springer

13. exclusacon

exclusacon Expert with the Scopes!

News Credits:
    Well maybe this is one of megatron new mode?....

14. Hosta

Hosta Banned

i said before that the Mac Truck might be Onslaught but another theory that i had! that it could be one used by Action Force(Gi Joe) as they were featured in the UK Transformers Comics & they might be appearing in this movie.

15. starscream 2005

starscream 2005 it's megatron, retreat!!!

Some people are stupid

1st, megatron will have a new body, how will hasbro sell toys,
    2nd, how the hell can it be a power core combiner,, wouldnt there be 4 drones and not 3. Hello?

I dont like the idea of megatron being a truck but really WHO cares? We will see him in the movie for 5 min. Has anyone notice yet that these movies are more about the humans than transformers. Do u think bay really cares to add more robot screen time if this is his last movie.

3rd if starscream dies by a human and megatron is a optimus look alike, than i will wait for a reboot.

4TH, I WAS WATCHING THE G1 ON THE HUB AND THOSE ARE THE BEST. THEY SHOULD HAVE ADDED DEVY IN MOVIE 1 AND PRIME DIE IN MOVIE 2 AND HIM COME BACK AND KILL UNICRON IN MOVIE3 AND OR DEVY SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE TO KILL OPTIMUS. WHY HAVE A SUPER COMBINER IF HE COMBINES WITH DUCK TAPE AND TIE WRAPS AND SOME GLUE. I REALLY HOPED WE WOULD BE SEEING TEAMS OF COMBINERS BY NOW. AT LEAST 2. METROPLEX, OMEGA SPM, MENASOR, BUT NO WE GET SHOCKWAVE, SOMEONE WHO I LOVE BUT SHOULD HAVE SEEN IN MOVIE 1 NOT 3. AND WHAT ABOUT TRIPLE CHANGERS. OR EVEN SIXSHOT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER THAN ANYONE. EVERYONE REMEBER THE TOY THAT BLEW EVERYOTHER TRANSFORMER AWAY, SIXSHOT! INSTEAD WE GET A WEAK ASS MEGATRON AND THE FALLEN WHO NOBODY WHO WAS A G1 FAN EVEN KNEW ABOUT TILL WAR COMIC BOOKS. THE FALLEN WAS A MAJOR WASTE OF TIME, DIDNT TRANSFORM INTO ANYTHING AND LOOKED LIKE HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE NEXT PREDATOR, ALIEN, OR DISTRICT 9. PLEASE HASBRO, I BOUGHT THE MOVIE 1 TOYS AND THE MOVIE 2 TOYS JUST BECUASE I KNEW THEY WOULD BE MADE ALITTLE BETTER. AND I WILL BUY MOVIE 3 TOYS TOO. BUT PLEASE MAKE MEGATRON ANYTHING BUT A LOOK ALIKE PRIME.

P.S. SORRY FOR CAPS, MY BUTTON BROKE

16. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Works for me, that's an awesome and nasty looking vehicle, been hoping it gets a good toy and this just makes it all the more likley.

It'll be a difficult toy to make though, lots of detail and loose bits, chains and spikes and winches on the back etc.

17. Bumblebee1516

Bumblebee1516 Well-Known Member

Hey, was the second Bumblebee car on set? The Camaro with less details and without tinted windows?

18. Bovril

Bovril Critical Miss!

Loving the Megs-Truck. Finally he'll get a decent toy (in theory) and it's easily the best altmode he's ever had. He's clearly not in disguise, did anyone stop to think he might actually be transporting something? Energon perhaps? Upgrades?

People can whine all they want but the last thing this movie needs is to suddenly bow to the whims of G1 obsessives. It'll sell either way, so may as well do something new instead of repeating that tired old crap. So Bay can't direct? Have you seen the G1 cartoons? They suck too.

19. Lurkertron

Lurkertron Rockerbot

Exactly. In order for him to make a spectacular comeback and reclaim his place as badass#1 he has to come from the gutter. It's what happens in movies. He cant just be the villain again because that's not how movies work either. He's lost a lot of credibility and has to come back in spectacular fashion to reclaim it. Probably just before he dies again.

And I'm not saying this is what I want to happen but I think will happen.

20. spot101

spot101 Active Member

They better make a nice toy for the blue benz......love that thing, and the paint on the suburbans are nice....