Decepticon strenght

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

As much as I love the Autobots I would love to see a Decepticon advantage and dominance just like they did in TF:TM in the Shuttle and at Autobot City, it would be cool, cause I would admit it Bay made the Cons week and not powerful even though Megs killed Jazz.

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Agreed 100%.

3. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

Yeah and Megs is at least three times bigger than Jazz. And it took three Cons to kill Prime.

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Sometimes the Cons are tough, or at least take a lot to take them down, other times they're super easy to wreck up.

I hope the Dreads get pretty badass. As we've seen from the trailer then can at least survive a head-on collision with a guy who's name literally means "hardass son of a bitch."

5. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    This times 100. and :lol 

6. Defenestrator

Defenestrator Definitive Opinion

Yeah I know we r gna see decepticons rip s*** up in dotm, I just hope its more focus on deceptions we know causing damage and not 'vague alien threat'

7. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Brony

News Credits:
    With Bay claiming that this movie would feel like "Black Hawk Down," I certainly hope that there will be a considerable Decepticon threat. Black Hawk Down felt dire because the Army was truly and utterly outnumbered, and were forced to survive with the gear on their back without immediate help. It was very harrowing and had real tension in it.

This should be the mood that DOTM sets...Autobots fighting for survival. However, part of me feels that it probably won't happen. Prime is going to swoop in like a god and tear things up and turn the tides in a stupid Deus Ex Machina set up. I'd like to see a real fight where the Autobots win through perseverance rather than saved in a Deus Ex manner.

8. Kenny dude

Kenny dude Banned

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jugding from megatron hes going to kick shockwaves ass all over the place.

9. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Man, I think megatron will die in this movie.. just look at him now, he's on his las leg.

10. sharpy39

sharpy39 Sharpius Prime

News Credits:
    Of course Megatron will die, but how?

11. Trypticon 2010

Trypticon 2010 Well-Known Member

At least one Autobot should die in DOTM, to show how strong the Decepticons really are.

12. Lurkertron

Lurkertron Rockerbot

It might have something to do with Optimus beating 19 new and exciting shades of shit out of him. Megatron beat him to a pulp in TF1, backstab murdered him in ROTF and yes, although Prime ripped half his face off, he probably still owes Megatron one.

It might be Shockwave though I suppose. He looks like he has it in him.
    Or could it be Starscream?

13. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

It would be nice if it was more than just Megatron as a real threat to the Autobots or human characters with a staring role. The Decepticons might be able to take out some nameless faceless extra in the film, but it just feels like the Decepticon is as good as dead as soon as it takes on any sort of character in the films.

If they haven't been nice to Decepticon fans in two films I'm not getting my hopes up that the Decepticons will become iconic film bad guys in the third film. When you've been totally owned twice in a row then it's hard to just turn around and look like anything but a jobber for the good guys.