Minor/Repaint: Decepticon Slamdive (and Dynamo!)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Ellamin, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Ellamin

Ellamin Heroes protect Freedom! not safety! BAKA!!

News Credits:
    I like the Highbrow mold, but hated the rotors and am not terribly fond of the g1 character (I still have HFTD Highbrow for a highbrow), so, I made it into an attack jet/starfighter!

DSCN0899.JPG DSCN0901.JPG DSCN0902.JPG DSCN0903.JPG DSCN0904.JPG DSCN0905.JPG DSCN0906.JPG DSCN0907.JPG DSCN0908.JPG DSCN0909.JPG DSCN0910.JPG

Have a bio!

Decepticon Slamdive was created as a part of the process to copy the autobot headmaster team of Brainstorm, Chromedome, Hardhead and Highbrow code named "Clonemaster"

Word of this project was leaked to the Wreckers, forcing the premature fusion of Slamdive, the only completed Transtector, with Dynamo, the only fully converted prisoner, however, this fusion forced them into stasis lock, out of time and options, the Decepticons stationed at the base used a space bridge to escape with Slamdive, their plan was still to use him to replace highbrow and spy on the Autobots, sabotaging them at the last minute during a vital battle.

However, there were unforseen complications, Slamdive had no spark, yet was fully combat viable on the same level the other headmasters paired with sparks could reach, while Dynamo had become one of the most brutal tacticians during training, regularly using the transtector's fighter mode to fly up with his victim to a height level at near escape velocity, then transform, shoot them back toward the ground, and dive with them pinned to his cockpit before he slammed them into the ground, often killing or damaging the victim beyond a point of full recovery, the frequency of this technique gave him the name "Slamdive" when connected to the Transtector.

• Like Like x 9
  2. warhawk

warhawk Well-Known Member

He does make a convincing star fighter. Nice back story as well.

3. marvel b

marvel b beard, blood red, banjo, bot, buddy.

News Credits:
    sweet! i'd never thought of it as a starfighter!

how hard was it to remove the copter blade parts?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ellamin

News Credits:
    Not hard at all, they are on a hollow block, so just chop them off and you have it there, i added crotch plate from FOC whirl to cover the blank spot and then repainted the arms.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tankhunter48

Tankhunter48 Trailcreeper

I like it! The concept for the character and the custom are both really cool! Your paint does need some work, though. I can see Brainstorm's orange faceplate through Dynamo's blue.

6. Ellamin

News Credits:
    I did touch it up after that picture, i didn't notice before, but i will try to grab a pic later to show him a bit better, but i am considering adding details to him somewhat. :oops: 

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ellamin

News Credits:
    DSCN0911.JPG

A new spin on Dynamo!

DSCN0912.JPG

and the touched up head. (apologies for the focus being on the shoulder, still learning the camera's focus range.

• Like Like x 1
  8. shiftypenguin

shiftypenguin Fancy-Pantsless Dancer

News Credits:
    Awesome!