Decepticon Silas?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by QLRformer, Apr 24, 2012.

1. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    At the end of NEMESIS PRIME, MECH planned to save its terminally wounded leader Silas with the use of the carcass of the slain Decepticon Breakdown. This would mean either Breakdown's body will be turned into an Iron Man-esque armour, or more likely his consciousness will be transferred into the body.

If it is the latter, this could mean an encounter and possible alliance with the Decepticons. Since Silas is already halfway to being a Decepticon already, it's only a matter of time before he'd join up with them to bring down the Autobots (either as the leader of MECH in which case they'd pool resources, or by himself - he might leave MECH for the Decepticons, or MECH might abandon him after what he's become). Either way, revival with the body of a Decepticon is a road that can only lead in one direction.

But I hope he'll encounter Airachnid. Two of her "associates" united - that'd make for one heck of a match-up.

2. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Well if there won't be any sort of Kiss Player stuff going on, I think it'd be cool to see Silas infiltrate the decepticons for a while, or at least try. Regardless, there're a LOT of ways I can see this turning into a cool plot, so I really hope it doesn't just become a body suit for Silas & then nothing more. The guys on the Podcast brought up a few thing as well, so yeah... here's to this becoming something aha.

3. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If Silas would become a Decepticon, it wouldn't last too long.

Whenever he pairs up with someone or something, it doesn't go as planned.

So, its better is Silas is on his own.

4. DepthWave

DepthWave Decepticon Storm Trooper.

News Credits:
    It is a question, if he still needs the mere humans MECH.
    Actually, it is the best way to evolve - to leave your rotten body and get unto a body, which could live for so many years. I think, every MECH must perform their reincarnation.
    But might there be any problem for this operation? I do not see, why didn't they get into NP's body - only Cybertronian fits for this procedure?