Decepticon-Matrix.com

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by j.a.f.o., Oct 8, 2011.

1. j.a.f.o.

j.a.f.o. Just Browsing/Not Buying

Anybody purchase stuff from these guys before? I emailed them this past Wednesday to request a status update on a poster I paid for a week prior, however, I haven't gotten any response.

Any advice as to what I can do to put more "weight" behind my next email inquiry to them (e.g. cancel order, request refund, post negative review, etc.)?

Thanks.

2. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

idk it appears to be nothing more then links to his ebay stuff.

and the so called "prices" listed, is just the latest bid. it's not even buy it now prices.

and in the descriptions in his ebay listings it's like he doesn't know what he's selling, he calls the constructicons, the "destructicons."

he says "free shipping if you buy it now!" in one, but there is no buy it now feature in the auction.

personally i'd never buy anything from this guy. i don't like the way his site it, i don't like that it is just a front for his ebay thing, and i don't like that he's selling a rotf devastator *the supreme one* for $341.99, "buy it now" there is no way in hell, THAT toy is worth THAT much money :lol 

3. j.a.f.o.

j.a.f.o. Just Browsing/Not Buying

4. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Everyone knows that the Decepticon Matrix is nothing but a Quintesson trick.