Decepticon-Matrix.com question

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by MrFX, Apr 4, 2006.

1. MrFX

MrFX Collecting never ends...

Hello all.

I have a question - has anyone ever ordered from Decepticon Matrix.com? I am asking because I have 2 orders that I placed back on the 24th and 25th of March,and I have yet to recieve a response of any kind from them. No shipment notification or anything.

I've called them via phone twice, and still, I have no response. Of course I have my paypal receipts, so I am most likely going to file a return claim from them through paypal tomorrow.

Anyone have any reports, reviews, good experiences or bad experiences with them?

Thanks for any input.

- FX

2. MrFX

Wow - 50+ views, and no one knows anything about them?

Oh well. In any case, I filed for a refund from paypal. If I'm not able to get the full amount back, I'll keep contacting them daily until I get results. Then I'm most likely going to file with the BBB. If I choose to pursue legal action, then I've got a few friends in the legal department who can help me out.

3. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Camaro Club! Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just replied to this in the Allspark thread I would give it one more week. It took about 2 and a half weeks for my order and I live in Maryland. I also tried to communicated with him both through phone and e-mail wil no response but I got my shipment which made me feel alot better since I had purchased about 90 bucks worth. :redface2: 

4. MrFX

Thanks for the tip. I recieved one of my packages today in the mail, actually.

Once I get my other package, I will cancel the other complaint.

But I don't think that I will do business with them ever again. I understand maybe they were backed up, but I can't excuse the lack of updates and information from the seller.

5. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Camaro Club! Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes I agree with that, they have lost my business too. I try not to be annoying customer but I would like to know the status of my order sometimes. :thumbdown