Decepticon leader

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

If you were to be the Decepticons leader, how would you threat the Autobots in surrendering or even kill them? What plan would you have?

I would capture as many humans possible and threat the Autobots that if they don't surrender i would kill the captured humans, then Prime would had no choice.

2. galvatron1976

galvatron1976 Well-Known Member

I will Keep stronger Autobot like Dinobot,Combiner team,Metroplex,Fortress Maximus,Omega Supreme,Rodimus Prime,Star Saber ,Quickswitch etc ,treat them with female Decepticon ,enegron etc and kill those weaker Autobot like Bumble Bee.

3. doucoo

doucoo U're an idiot Starscream!

Ebay:
    I wouldn't retreat at the earliest opportunity!

4. gregles

gregles quintesson

easy way to beat the autobots is make it as moraly confusing for them as posible, use similar tactics to the escelation volume or revenge of the decepticons with the megatron replica guns both from idw. When forced to fight against humans autobots get scared and vulnerable. Prime is always on about freedom is the right of all sentient beings how would he feel about humans using that freedom to buy nasty super nukes off decepticons.

It worked in idw universe they got off the planet in no time with the excuse we are off to fight some ancient evil, autobots love moraly simple evil so that will be easy for them

5. prime roller

prime roller 昔者莊周夢為胡蝶⋯

News Credits:
    I would hope for a random stroke of luck to capture the Autobot's leader. Then probably get angry at my troops and send them all away. And while waiting the other Autobots to come to the rescue, I'd droll on with a lengthy monologue about how brilliant I am and about all of my future plans.

6. Boulder

Boulder Rock Lord

1) Shoot Starscream before he goes all Gilligan and messes up the plan.

7. Dachande

Dachande MULTI-QUOTE- USE IT. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Nice!

Depends on the prisoner.
    Give them an option- either reprogram and join the Decepticons, or get slagged. Some would prefer to be offed, but some of the 'outsiders' like Mirage may be tempted.
    Either way, it's a win/win for the Decepticons.

8. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Threaten to raze three human cities each day until the Autobots leave earth. They can't be in three places at once, right?

Once they leave, have a force waiting in space to ambush them, at best stranding them in space and at worst wiping them out.

Comedy Option: Trick them into rebuilding themselves out of Gold Plastic powered by nucleon.

9. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    ^This.

This was Megatron's "Mistake Number 1".

Basically i would make sure i would have bots like Lugnut, Strika, Tidal Wave and Blackout on board. Gigantic Decepticon Brutes that loyal only to me.

I would also have Barricade in charge of the Decepticon secret police to sniff out all double agents and traitors.

Eliminate possible warlords like Straxus and Overlord who could take my power and probably have a song and dance number like any Disney villain just to show i'm bad.

10. Saberfrost01

Saberfrost01 元ロボ ダイユーシャ

When gathering my Army I would keep the trechorous members untill I had enough loyalists then when I had no futher need of those who can't be trusted I'd make a fatal demonstration of them and rival Warlords, giving their followers the choice to follow MY rule of face extintion. I'd then make sure my inner circle had only those that were loayal AND had certain talants.

As for battles I'd Have my army attack from multiple sides and attemp to encircle the enemy Autobots, I'd also make the battlefeild as urban as possible knowing that the Autobot;s would hold back, not wanting to risk harming any humans. I'd also keep the likes of Lugnut or Tidal Wave close to me at all times.

Prisoners and Hostages: Never stick to my end of the bargain.

This all seems VERY evil but that's the whole piont.

11. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    I would kill Earth's leaders and use any athletes as slaves.

12. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    Paint Motormaster red and blue then have him run over as many humans as possible.

Then blow up the moon with a autobot weapon signature.

13. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    well,
    1: i would first have the constructicons find solar systems with no life in them. then have them build solar energy plants around the suns, to amass large stores of energon. with out any life forms there to see what was going down there'd be no way for them to know or even catch on as to what i was doing.

2: casually do things to mess with the bots, you know to keep up appearances as to not make them suspicous of my activities. lack of con activites is asking for spies.

3: bolster the war effort! mass produce scorponok bases with a headmaster drone that obeys only i. these bases being space flight worthy and humongus battle engines in and of themselves, they would be idea. then mass produce combiners. a standard core Drone with various types of assist drones whose altmodes would be suited to the planet im attempted to conquer.

4: Finally, when energon stores are at a maximum, i'd move in en mass and completely over run them, by out numbering them in sheer numbers.

14. Livingdeaddan

Livingdeaddan DEFIANTLILHORDE

News Credits:
    I would make a truce with the Autobots, and then wait while they fight amongst themselves about it in protest! Divide and Conquer!!

15. Transfotaku

Transfotaku Transformer Otaku

Why would the Bots fight amongst themselves about it before the Decepticons would?

My plan is easy:

I wouldn't yell retreat when my army is winning.

16. weeklyhero

weeklyhero Prototytan

I'd take the pretender technology in RotF to make a huge army of humanoid Decepticons and let them loose into society. No Autobots would be able to tell them apart from regular humans (Bumblebee couldn't tell Alice was one, so I'm assuming none of them could). I'd rig them with bombs and tell the Autobots that they'll explode if they don't surrender.