Minor/Repaint: Decepticon Imperial Warriors (Concept)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by maximus_primal, Nov 23, 2008.

1. maximus_primal

maximus_primal Autobot

Here is an idea I have been bouncing around with for a while. Here is the digibash concepts. What do y'all think?

Project War Machine was developed by Shockwave under the order of Megatron to develop the ultimate solider. Shockwave started with a small Decepticon scout by the name of … He always aspired to be more but no one would give him a second glance. Then when Shockwave asked for a volunteer for a new project he jumped at the chance, even if the others told him he was crazy to let Shockwave experiment on him. Shockwave designed him with one overriding concept, to crush everything in his path. His body was forged with omega titanium (the hardest metal to be designed on Cybertron). He was given the most powerful weapon systems available. And thus Juggernaut was born.

About a month into the design phase Shockwave was walking by the repair bay when he saw a badly damaged seeker jet being worked on. He suddenly had an idea. He checked with the medic about the seeker. The medic said that if they were to save him that they would have to totally rebuild him. Shockwave ordered them to move him to his lab and put him on life support. Shockwave then proceeded to design another solider. He took the same concept for Juggernaut and applied it to this seeker, forging his body out of the omega titanium and to crush anything in the air. Thus Hailstorm was re-born.

But Shockwave wasn’t done; they both underwent extensive experiments and modifications to enable them to link together. Shockwave did not want them when they were merged to lose intelligence like other combiners did. While Shockwave worked out the combining sequence they underwent extensive training with the best Decepticon soldiers: Martial Arts – Bludgeon, Combat Training – Onslaught, Air Assault – Starscream, Cunning – Razorclaw, and Tactical – Shockwave. When Shockwave had finally finished two years later the combined results of Juggernaut and Hailstorm developed a new persona that became known as WarMachine. The most cunning and deadliest Decepticons the Autobots have ever encountered. Even Grimlock flinches when he sees WarMachine on the battle field.

Shortly after being finished Shockwave decided to add one more member to the War Machine Project. There was a jungle warrior that had drawn a lot of attention from the higher ranking Decepticons. Although he was not big he did fight has well if not better than some of the other larger Decepticons. Shockwave approached him about becoming a member of War Machine. After what he had heard about Juggernaut and Hailstorm, he jumped at the chance for the enhancements. After the re-building of him, he became known as Savage, the right arm of Juggernaut. With the addition of Savage the team was given the title of Imperial Warriors with only the elite of the elite being hand picked by Megatron and Shockwave being allowed to join their ranks. They have so impressed Megatron that he appointed them to his personal bodyguards when not engaged in a mission.

2. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Sounds like a pretty good story. Are you planning on making them all? If so are you using all their same heads or giving them new ones.

Funny how all the molds you picked are originally Autobots :)  Do you have a combined digi in the works?

All in all the idea is awesome in my opinion. I love fan made characters with stories to back them up

3. maximus_primal

maximus_primal Autobot

I am hoping to make them all. I will be shopping for heads as I don't want Cyb OP and Univ LP having similar heads.

Yeah I thought that was funny too. I haven't put them together yet for pictures but probably will soon.

I'm also working up a digi of movie Wreckage to become an Imperial Warrior.

4. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Oh yeah? Wreckage is actually my favorite d-con from the movie line. Will he combine with the crew or is it just a growing group aside from the main WarMachine figure

Interested to see how these customs turn out either way.

5. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

3 of my all time favorite mold, that would be sweet. Seeing how they call bith combine to Prime (all time favorite mold....EVER!), have you thought of having all 3 combine at once? That would be massive, and Shockwave would be proud. :thumb 

6. Sideways

Sideways Banned

really liking the story behind these guys.cant wait to see them!

7. maximus_primal

maximus_primal Autobot

No he won't combine with the others. He will be just a new member to the team.

Last night I was laying in bed wondering this exact idea. If there was a way to have OP arm come on and off (haven't looked yet) so that I can have Leo Prime attach and not interfer with the Wingblade. Now that would be super cool! You've dealt a lot with this mold. Any thoughts?

8. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    you can attach two leobreakers and have wingsaber all three attached to prime without removing prime's arms at all.

9. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

How? I have had this thought several times, but I can't figure out how to get past that, outside of having Wing Saber attach to the back of Prime's trailer, heavily modded in the rear.

I would CRY if someone could pull it off with this mold! :lol 

10. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:

:dunce  My dumb a$$ is sitting here trying to figure out a cool transformation to combine them all! I totally forgot they can already combine!!:dunce 

I feel even dumber because I'm working on Wing Blade(TRU Wing Saber) right now and the part I'm working on is the fold out chest piece.

Your idea rocks! and adding Wreckage as elite soldiers is also a great idea!!:thumb 

11. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    Just do a search in the TF Toy Discussion forum on TFW2005... I remember it being shown off, and then pictures were taken that show how to do it so others could replicate it. Zero modifications are required.

12. maximus_primal

maximus_primal Autobot

Thanks I will look it up!

Also just added the photos of Wreckage (not the best digi but you get the idea) :) 

13. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

:jawdropper:  Will do, sensei!!

14. maximus_primal

maximus_primal Autobot