2D Artwork: Decepticon Holograms

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by SnipeShade, Aug 25, 2007.

1. SnipeShade

SnipeShade Active Member

(First actual post, so Hi everybody!)

I'm part of a community that likes to guess what the TFs' hologram would look like. As for the hologram that was in the movie, I didn't use him for any of the TFs except for Blackout. Since his debut appearance (both TF and holo) was with Blackout.

[​IMG]

In the Prequel novel to the Transformer Movie, Barricade acted cold, calm, and somewhat calculating. So I made him look so. He didn't seem to have a temper in the novel. And if you think about it, you only saw Barricade angry ONCE in the movie. lol. But then again, I am not familiar with his G1 version. Anyhoot...

Megatron I use inspiration from his G1 self. He had that nose thing... (lol) and the whole helmet thing I just used for reason of his shoulder-length hair. If you notice, I also made his clothes inspired of "futuristic" armor and his Movie Mech body (the shoulder parts). HE DOESN"T LIKE HUMAN CULTURE, so he sticks to his own style.

Last but not least, Starscream was mostly inspired by his G1 version. (the whole face part) The hair... I forgot why I made it like that. But I guess if you think of a guy flying a jet, or being a jet, all the time, his hair would be slicked back from the momentum. lol! Clothes inspired by Jet Pilots.

(rest of Decepticon group coming later) Hope you like my interpretation of the holos.

2. HyperGeek_1984

HyperGeek_1984 Herr Doktor

Nice, except the long hair doesn't really seem to work for Barricade for me. I'm thinking more short, very neat hair and dark aviator sunglasses works more for the "evil cop" thing. Think T-1000.

Other than that, great work!

3. SnipeShade

SnipeShade Active Member

Ooo... nice idea. I was thinking neat too, reason why his hair is very together there. But I could try short hair too. Thanks for the suggestion! :) 

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Well, if you want to go for real fits. I'd make their faces blank, expression-less, and make them much older. Also, why does Megatron even have a hologram? When you're an Alien jet, having a driver doesn't make you stand out any less.

And mustaches!:p 

Very good drawings!

5. SnipeShade

SnipeShade Active Member

Well they weren't totally emotionless (personality wise) in the G1 series. But I understand what you mean about emotionless holograms. These are more advanced? lol.

Megatron has one... cuz... Thats what it'd look like he did use one. XD I don't know.

But thanks!! : ) Oh, and I still have to practice drawing older people. Tis a weakness of mine. haha

6. hanwombat

hanwombat I'm not a Wombat really..

Awesome drawing ;) 

7. chubbzilla

chubbzilla One shall stand...

sweet idea

and great pic

8. SnipeShade

SnipeShade Active Member

Thank you guys! :D 

9. onesock

onesock Banned