Minor/Repaint: Decepticon Crosswing...

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Stormvapor, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Stormvapor

Stormvapor Well-Known Member

He's a small custom that I've been wanting to do for a while now.

Decepticon Crosswing
    Function: Attacker

Unlike many Decepticons, Crosswing truely believes in the Decepticon cause of universal conquest. In fact, he needs it to function properly. He sees the Decepticon cause to be both logical and even more importantly, neccesary to achieve order in the universe. See Crosswing thrives on order. To him order is the ideal condition for things to go about efficiently, and thus for him to function efficiently.
    Crosswing is no fool though... He knows Megatron is in it for himself, and his troops can become expendable should the choice come down to it, but he doesn't mind, as he knows being good at his job makes him invaluable. With every completed mission that he is assigned to, Crosswind knows that he is that much more to the order he seeks. And once Megatron crushes everything under his fist completing the Decepticon Dynasty, then and only then, will Crosswind reveal his trump card and true allegience to Shockwave.

Crosswind is not the fastest of the Decepticon fliers (at least not in an atmosphere), but he is deceptively maneuverable. He uses his armoured bulk and heavy weapons to siege Autobot bunkers and strongholds at Megatron's command.

Intelligence: 8
    Strength: 6
    Speed: 6
    Firepower: 8
    Endurance: 9
    Skill: 8

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hope you guys like him :) 

Attached Files:

2. VestigialHeart1

VestigialHeart1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Awesome! Love the bio, too. Shockwave needs more troops!

3. spoonman

spoonman Kitbasher extrordinaire!

This looks great! And the colors are really reminiscent of the 88-89 G1 line, like he came right from it! I love it!

4. Anti-Venom

Anti-Venom Well-Known Member

NicE!
    Wich mold is that?

5. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    Looks like Movie 1 Air Raid with a customized head and a lot of work. Really liking that color scheme!

6. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    Oh wow! Very nice. I was just painting that mold today too.

7. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

That is freaking sweet but to be honest the legs kinda bother me and seem unfinished. I love it thought.

8. Stormvapor

Stormvapor Well-Known Member

-Yeah, sorry about the lower legs (I'm really not that good at customizing figs, but I have a lot of ideas)... I really disliked that the original mold's legs did not have bendable knee joints, so I turned them sideways and instant knees. This option however, meant that the figure's lower legs could not be filled and still kept the transformation feasible. So I opted plan "B" and that meant creating canards to be the feet in a similar way as Beast Machine's Maximal Hammerstrike utilizes his shark mode's tail fin as his feet. I also extended the cannon on the outer part of the leg to be a support for the foot.
    -In a weird way though, the design seems to be almost TF Movie-like, so it could work in that standing... I don't know...lol
    -awesome, have fun :D , and thnx
    -aye it is, but the Skyblast variant from energon (easier to paint). thnx mate
    -Thanks mate! the fig is Skyblast from TFer's energon.
    -Thanks mate, I never considered that!
    Awesome! Love the bio, too. Shockwave needs more troops! Thanks! I may not be the best customizer, but I have a lot of ideas!

Thanks everyone :) 
    I'll try and do better next time :)