Decepticon Cars?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Metal Chaos, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    Recently I've been augmenting my classics/universe collection by adding makeshift classics to my collection, but recently I've decided I want some Decepticon Cars, Trucks etc. Just some non military type vehicles, no tanks, no jets, just regular vehicle alt modes.

Only one I found so far is WM Exclusive Jolt, does anyone else have any suggestions? Looking for deluxe sized figs mostly, can be voyager though.

2. Edgewise

Edgewise updated homage

News Credits:
    The new wal-mart exclusive Fracture and Crankcase would fit.

They'd be expensive but Botcon exclusive Bugbite and Sideswipe are Decepticon cars too, also Takara made an exclusive black repaint of Rodimus as Wildrider.

From the movie line there's Barricade, Swindle, Dropkick and Stockade. Also the target exclusive black Armorhide repaint is technically an Autobot, but he's got a key with a hidden decepticon logo and looks suitably 'evil' in the dark colors. Hardtop(and the previous Cybertron decos of the mold) might count, but you might consider it a military vehicle too.

From the Cybertron line Ransack and Lugnutz are motorcycles, Crumplezone/Dark Crumplezone is an alien 3-wheeled dragster, and there's also Cannonball(same mold as Crankcase), Runamuck and Brushguard.

In Armada there was Wheeljack(same mold as Botcon Shattered Sideswipe) and Nemesis Prime.

In Universe 1.0 Armada Sideswipe got repainted as a decepitcon twice as Oil Slick and Treadshot.

Going all the way back to RID there's Scourge, a black repaint of Laser Optimus Prime.

Of course there's also a few Decepticon Alternators/Binaltech and Takara's Robotmasters line had a decepticon repaint of the MW tow truck mold, Wreckerhook.

3. Metal Chaos

News Credits:
    Trying to keep in design/scale with Classics/Universe and Energon/Cybertron.

Don't want any Classics repaints either, I already have the Crankcase and Fracture molds and I prefer to skip non canon doubles. I have Cybertron Cannonball and right now Jolt is the only Con car I can think of and the only mold I don't have.

4. Edgewise

Edgewise updated homage

News Credits:
    Just giving you all the options... if you're putting all those restrictions on it, sorry, there's nothing else left.

5. Wingspanky

Wingspanky Well-Known Member

The only mold that bothered me as being a repaint was Movie Swindle being made into a Autobot. I wanted more drones like the video game. I don't think that the drones should have been anything else unless the head was remolded.

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hmm...can't think of any other Decepticon cars, that pass your restrictions. While not cars, the Classics repaint of Energon Constructicon Maximus makes for a nice addition to the other Classics Decepticons. If you have the money, and wouldn't mind a kitbash, I'd recommend either commissioning a custom Menasor gestalt kitbash, or making it yourself. Would definetly give you five additional regular vehicle Decepticons, and would make a great addition to any collection.

7. Omega Charge

Omega Charge Prepare for trouble...

News Credits:
    There's Lockdown if you don't mind Animated.

8. Metal Chaos

News Credits:
    Already have all of Classics 1.0 and all the currently released Universe Deluxes. Here's hoping they start releasing some regular Decepticons soon.

9. Shark Jumper

Shark Jumper さあ、お前の罪を数えろ

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    There's the wildrider repaint of Rodimus coming soon.

10. Metal Chaos

News Credits:
    Yeah but I"m not looking for repaints of previous classics, I have them all already. I guess I'm gonna try to get Jolt then buy 2 exclusive Breakaways and get 2 armada Blurr heads kitbash them into Runamuck and Runabout.

11. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

This is pretty much every Decepticon "car" that's come out in the past 10 years or so. I know I myself had a similar idea of making a troop of D-con cars that weren't Stunticons and came out with RiD Scourge, Movie Barricade and Swindle, Armada Wheeljack and Cyb Cannonball. The actually look real good together as far as I'm concerned.

12. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Cybertron Swindle is a good mold. He's a jeep, he's yellow, there you go, Classics Swindle. Cybertron Ransack can make a good substitute for a Classics Iguanus. Cannonball is actually colored pretty closely to the Micromaster Ground-Hog.

13. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Get fracture and crankcase..they're ver cool.

Wwell for sports cars.

got any money get the Gettei Wildrider.

14. Allsparky

Allsparky Denied

Geuss you'll have to wait for the next movie.