3D Artwork: Decepticon assault on Washington DC

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Starscreamownz, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    A team of Nest corner a small blackout clone near a tree line ready to take him down when Starscream dives in and scatters the humans.

[​IMG]

As the humans flee from the decepticons Starscream raises his canon and fires off 3 missiles at the capitol building. Destroying the dome as an example to the humans to his power and to the blackout clone, who is now picking off fleeing humans, of a proper assault.

[​IMG]

This is a scene based off the Scene in Dark Of The Moon of the decepticons assaulting Washington before heading off to Chicago. We can only hope this sort of thing actually happens in it.

Models used are from Google sketch up, Decepticon ships from numerous promotional images for TF3.

Blackout\'s gun modeled by me and applied to the model.

Models lit and rigged in blender by me as well as the photoshop effects such as gun blasts, lens flares, sparks and matte also my doing.

Attached Files:

2. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    If this is from the Novel, and if it really happens in the film, I will love it forever and ever.

3. Starscreamownz

News Credits:
    The novel got slightly vague on the action in DOTM but it does say that all the decepticons from the moon pour through the space bridge and a good portion scans the vehicles of the human authorities that came to the space bridge to defend the city.

The rest scatter in groups through the city and raise havoc fighting with military and attacking civilians.

These images were just my artistic story telling applied to some explosion-y images I edited Starscream and blackout into.

4. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I like your interpretation of the novel's scenes and your special effects :thumb 

5. Starscreamownz

News Credits:
    Thanks! :D 

6. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

This is awesome!