Repro/Sticker: Decepticon and Autobot symbol

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by jcartwork, May 30, 2010.

1. jcartwork

jcartwork Well-Known Member

Hi all ,Just get back from a trip and saw some interesting decepticon and autobot symbol accessories which I feel very much prudential for custom work as well . Take a look.I will be using some of these symbol for my future custom work piece as well stay tune. Interested buyer can msg me direct.Each set of 3 cost only $15 usd very cheap and its worth for future custom material as well .It comes in a set of 3 .I have a set now on ebay

*Post eBay auctions in the "Transformers on eBay" forum. ~TFW2005.com Radicons Staff**

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2010
  2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Post links to eBay auctions in the "Transformers on eBay" forum, not in customs threads here in Radicons. You may also use the eBay avatar and your signature to help with your auctions.

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    There's no need for a whole thread removal, as I would have done that myself if need be. Mainly, threads here need to be focused on discussing your artwork, not the sale of it :) 

These look really awesome, btw; certainly thanks for showcasing them here :thumb 

4. jcartwork

jcartwork Well-Known Member

Thanks for the comment ,anyway I feel that these symbols can be of great custom material as well ,thats why I have decided to showcase here.
    Its very polish in surface looks kinda bling bling lol ;)