Decent yardsale find, need some identification

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Blitzwing256, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Blitzwing256

Blitzwing256 Triple changer

I was on my way to work and stumbled onto a yard sale, nothing really special some psx games and some pokemon toys, I was about to leave when I saw a box with a bunch of plastic ziplock bags with 25 cent stickers on em, mostly toys I rumaged through the box and found these:

[​IMG]

a very nice score at that price, as I was going to pay for em, the lady had said that they had just sold a TON of those robot guys about 20 minutes ago to a really rude obnoxious fat dude (I assume an ebay flipper..they all look the same) from talking to her she said the few I had in my hands were ones they forgot to put out, I of course asked if there were anymore left behind and she mentioned nah...just a bag of bits and peices that she was going to toss out "you want em?" HELL YEAH! she then brought out this bag:

[​IMG]
    I gave her a dollar for the bag, she looked confused ;-)
    overall not a bad find...makes me cringe to think of what I just missed after going through these bags that I did get.

anywho enough story on with the pictures :) 

[​IMG]
    soundwave is pretty rough, the door is cracked and doesn't open right...rumble's head IS there but stuck inside..he's also missing a foot..but for 25 cents...the weapon was worth it (no battery door sadly) yellow construcitcons are a dime a dozen but I was pretty exstatic to find long haul and bonecrusher have thier guns (orange ones! pretty hard to find) also the yellow bonecrusher confuses me...he has grey parts? I understand there was a uk version with no combiner parts and grey detialing..not too sure if this is that one or maybe a bootleg? its the same quality as any other g2 constructicon (no g2 markings) and the copyright info is not on his back. either way a nice find, and brings me several steps close to my goal of having each combiner in each form (orange construcitcons are a bitch to find nowadays in good shape) oh and yes that is an unbroken hook!

anyways onto the parts:

[​IMG]
    quite a haul for a dollar isn't it?
    again it just pains me to think on what I missed out on before hand (not that i'm complaining) it looks like there was potentially 3 onslaughts...a scatther shot....trypticon possibly scorponox wreck gar....so many bots, but again i'm happy enough with the parts, 1 or 2 I even need to complete some of my own figures.

a few bits and peices i'm not too sure about in this picture:
    [​IMG]
    I know the spoiler goes to that orange mask car thing ..and I think one of the fists is trailbreakers? the other fist i'm not sure about ...any thoughts yee ole tf experts?

overall i'm pretty happy for the price of 2$, not too sure what i'm going to do with the excesss, I might bring it with me to botcon for the parts party if anyone is interested :) 

2. marshall dusty

marshall dusty Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    holy damn.

i can't help in describing but that's an awesome haul you pulled.

3. chapsy

chapsy Resident Brony

soundwave and a lot of constructicons for 25 cents a bag???
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    you are SO lucky.
    As for the unidentifiable parts, the only one I can really make out is that wing on the right. Looks like it came from that turqoise and black manta ray combiner transformer. As for the others I have no idea.

4. TFareCool

TFareCool TFW's Camera Guy

News Credits:
    my moms friend got a cybertron leader prime, movie camshaft and armada g1 accurate blurr, and a classics astrotrain (the whole lot) for 5 bucks

5. Empir3

Empir3 Bedstructicon Empir3

Orange devs is fairly rare isnt he?

6. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Bottom left I THINK is a Machine Robo / Gobots Power Suit Combiner gun accessory.

7. Blitzwing256

yup, they were only available as a kaybee toy exclusive, and I think only one shipment as I've gotten the yellow ones there but only ever saw the orange ones once (picked up two sets back then)

8. Seawing

Seawing Lurker of the depths Moderator

News Credits:
    Hmmm... my ears are burning... You are probably thinking of Seawing. Well its not his.

The silver gun in the middle looks like G1 Slag's but your pic is too blurry to be sure.

9. Blitzwing256

heres a much clearer picture of the un-identified parts:

[​IMG]

10. Blitzwing256

Definatly not slags, its a slightly simmilar shape...I was thinking maybe wheeled warriors? hopefully the better picture helps.

11. joebot.

joebot. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Instagram:
    Is that CD player a pencil sharpener? If so I had one a long time ago. Nice haul. Like 10 years ago I bought a lot of GI Joe stuff and some Seacons for a dollar when he moved. Yard sales rock

12. chapsy

chapsy Resident Brony

yup.
    that's the one I was thinking of. I can't remember half of the toy's names I used to have :p 
    no dice indeed...forgot his wings were grey :( 
    I have no idea whose parts those are then hahaha

13. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    If you decide to get rid of some yellow Constructicons lmk.

I'd take most of it.

14. lobsterclaw

lobsterclaw Well-Known Member

Very nice find for you. I see people selling ONE single part, like a fist or a gun for 5 vucks on ebay.

15. salmonman78

salmonman78 Mordin, my hero

Awesome haul dude. That purple soundbox in the first picture is from G2 Ramjet, have one just like it. Does it still make the jet/machine gun noises?

16. Omega Charge

Omega Charge Prepare for trouble...

News Credits:
    This.

17. Blitzwing256

ha neat, yup it is a pencil sharpner! It might replace my old gobot one i've been using for years.

18. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I could be mistaken but I think that chrome gun is off an original series Megazord toy, the mini version. It looks like the ones my old one had at the least.

19. Blitzwing256

hmm the intermediate megazord?

I have a bunch of em..but never had any guns on em...I'll have to see if they fit. (I haave come across a few more of the same guns over the years as well...)

20. The Asp

The Asp Are we having fun yet?