Decent Idea?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Torque, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    ok, now none of this is really fact except for things that are obviously facts, but most of this is from my head.

see, ive been wondering-how do they plan to bring in new Autobots without having them massively outnumber the Decepticons in a battle?

at some point in the movie, Ironhide is shot and wounded, taking a blow for Prime. Ratchet and new arrivals Red Alert and/or Wheeljack sre helping to get him back in good condition, and also seem to be attempting to repair Jazz (thats iffy though) that way we get 2 new transformers, and the only Autobots capable of fighting now are Prime and Bumblebee. then that leaves room for the characters people want, like Prowl(possible Barricade rivalry) and Hound and Jetfire and Mirage and Brawn, all those guys (or whoever, anyone who would be a fighter) then half of the Autobots get into a fight with Decepticons new and old, while some of the other Autobots go on a seperate yet important mission on the side, maybe with Bumblebee, Hound, and some third guy (Maybe Mirage) all on a side mission involving Sector 7. that leaves Prime, Jetfire, Prowl, Brawn, whoever you want to fight off Decepticons for a while, like a distraction, in which Ironhide can join in with upgraded weapons from wheeljack while the two medicbots help whoever is hurt get out of the line of fire as more Decepticons arrive or something.

That way we have more Doc bots to help repair some Transformers, the more stealthy kinda guys like Hound with his holligrams and Mirage with his invisibility on a mission With Bumblebee and Sam, and we get all the powerhouse bots in for the real fighting action.

It would be incredibly expensive, but i think it would be awesome-anyone else?

(all names i used i more or less picked out of the first like 10 episodes of G1 which i have on DVD except Red Alert, my brother's fav character from the Cybertron series.)

i just thought it would be a good way to have ALOT of new Autobots without having them massively outnumber the Decepticons

2. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    I'm sure there will be more Decepticons in TF2. :) 

3. Julliant

Julliant This space for rent.

I don't want a lot of new Autobots. In fact I'd rather just stick to the current team, maybe add 1 more Autobot.

4. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

I sounds like there are going to be loads of civilian Transformers as they come from across the galaxy to earth. So While there will be lots of transformers, the fight will be isolated to the main autobots and decepticons.

5. Atin

Atin Well-Known Member

Well...it would be cool to see med bots actualy doing medbot kind of stuff...like repairing their comrades

6. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    i just felt by adding alot more Transformers in this way works for crazed fans as it is more likely through something like that for them to have their favorites, it allows Hasbro to sell more toys, and having tons of transforming robots doing more than just blast eachother makes for a better story-like actually show Ratchet being a medic instead of a superfighter-his bio says he doesnt ike to fight, so lets pull him out of the fight, but not the story

7. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    There are many ways to effectively introduce new charachters, hopefully we will get only a few and more screentime of them all.

8. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

Well the Autobots were massively out numbered, and out gunned by the Decepticons in the first movie, and they still managed to defeat the Decepticons really bad. Like embarrassingly bad. So even if the Cons outnumber the Autobots again it won't really matter becasue it's already been established that the Decepticons are a bunch of stumblebums anyway. LOL!

9. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

You raise a good point there. I think I've been inspired to make a new thread...

10. ashion

ashion Well-Known Member

I would be nice to see what Ratchet actually does when doing repairs on a comrade. It was nice to see in the first movie that although he is a medic first he is also still a soldier, like all of them, and must do what he can in battle when needed. If he'd stayed outta it things would have potencially been a lot worse.

It would be nice to have a couple more Autobots, but still have them out number and out gunned by the Decepticons, like always, to show how hard their lives are and the fighting spirit they have regardless of the odds.

Seriously though who ever they intro they need to give them a decent bit of 'get to know you' time, even if the use Sam as the medium for getting that going.

11. soundwave34

soundwave34 OBSESSED Transformers Fan

Whatever Starscream is up can assure that more Decepticons can be around. With Soundwave or Devastator It'll be awesome regardless of the Autobots numbers.