Customs: Decal Customizer Needed For RTS Wheeljack Commission

Discussion in 'Requests' started by simified, Jul 13, 2011.

1. simified

simified Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hey everyone,
    I've got a RTS Wheeljack and I'm wanting to spruce it up a little bit. While I'm trying to keep what I'm doing a secret until I'm ready to unveil my finished project there is a small part I need help with....DECALS!

I saw this post a while back... http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/386947-tfg-wheeljack-race-car.html. Digit Creations decal work is FREAKIN AMAZING! I've contacted him a few times but never got a response back so I'll presume he isn't selling them.

Your mission, if you should choose to accept it, is to try to reproduce his work to the best of your ability. Now I am open to suggestions also. If you feel like you could make something unique, original, that is your own work then I am all ears as I am flexible. I just can't stand the original paint job on Jack and I'm less than thrilled with the Reprolabels (sorry if that offends anyone) set.

Send me a PM and we'll talk about what you can/can't do and discuss price as well. I know this is going to cost me and as long as the end product is going to make to the "ohhhhhh, ahhhhhh, headspin" and make me wanna dryhump my toy then I'll be okay with what we work out. I'm not a penny pincher and I don't expect anyone to tackle this job, bust their ass, and not get compensated for it.

Thanks for stopping by,
    Simi

2. simified

simified Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Bump